• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
AirJab

AirJab v1.3

NickC1211

If any one has suggestions on how to improve this ability or can make a gif of it that would be extremely helpful.

Madocean

It's directable so you can make it hit them from the sides but I need to add push to the move.
Vanity: I'd like to see some swirly or ring-type particles around the main entity. Other than that it looks great
Balance: Don't go too overboard on the push or it'll cancel the initiation of most moves and become overpowered. I reccomend a factor of .5

Last edited:

Aceliip

Can u please update too PK core 1.8.4? even though it seams too work I'll occasionally run into errors or weird glitches. Amazing ability though! I hope u make more air support :)

NickC1211

Can u please update too PK core 1.8.4? even though it seams too work I'll occasionally run into errors or weird glitches. Amazing ability though! I hope u make more air support :)
Yea of course when I get home I will. I've been on vacation for a few days but Ill try to get it done today. Maybe add a thing or two as well so any suggestions? :D

Aceliip

Yea of course when I get home I will. I've been on vacation for a few days but Ill try to get it done today. Maybe add a thing or two as well so any suggestions? :D
Yes I have one. can U make it so that the particles can be either reduced or increased in the config? too some players (not me) it can get laggy a tad bit when they spam it continuously at one given time.

NickC1211

Yes I have one. can U make it so that the particles can be either reduced or increased in the config? too some players (not me) it can get laggy a tad bit when they spam it continuously at one given time.
I'll work on that thank you for the suggestion