• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
AirJab

AirJab v1.3

It's directable so you can make it hit them from the sides but I need to add push to the move.
Vanity: I'd like to see some swirly or ring-type particles around the main entity. Other than that it looks great
Balance: Don't go too overboard on the push or it'll cancel the initiation of most moves and become overpowered. I reccomend a factor of .5

Last edited:
Can u please update too PK core 1.8.4? even though it seams too work I'll occasionally run into errors or weird glitches. Amazing ability though! I hope u make more air support :)

Can u please update too PK core 1.8.4? even though it seams too work I'll occasionally run into errors or weird glitches. Amazing ability though! I hope u make more air support :)
Yea of course when I get home I will. I've been on vacation for a few days but Ill try to get it done today. Maybe add a thing or two as well so any suggestions? :D

Yea of course when I get home I will. I've been on vacation for a few days but Ill try to get it done today. Maybe add a thing or two as well so any suggestions? :D
Yes I have one. can U make it so that the particles can be either reduced or increased in the config? too some players (not me) it can get laggy a tad bit when they spam it continuously at one given time.