• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

AirDodge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Green

Verified Member
No I'm not reading through ten pages of off topic things on my post. So you can actually give an explaination and not just say "This should be deleted". I mean like really? It is looking into with ten pages of comments..... It is obviously being debated upon. If you want me to ill find all your useless posts and ask for them to be deleted too. :)

Kiam

Verified Member
I personally think the shift for airblast and airsuction should be removed. Then an airbender will have to rely on Airscooter, Airbreath and airspout as modes of transportation just like EVERY airbender in the series. I never saw airbenders blasting everywhere when they didn't want to walk in the series to be honest.

Airblast should have never been created as a form of mobility. It is very unrealistc and gives too much of an advantage in PvP. Yes, I love my dear airblast, but I don't think using it as a mobility move is logically correct.
Did you see the plans regarding this? this is one of the changes we're planning to make.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
No I'm not reading through ten pages of off topic things on my post. So you can actually give an explaination and not just say "This should be deleted". I mean like really? It is looking into with ten pages of comments..... It is obviously being debated upon. If you want me to ill find all your useless posts and ask for them to be deleted too. :)
If you too lazy or for ever reason don't feel like looking through the pages, why bother asking that question? You are instead giving him hard time needing to repeat himself due to your lazy butt.

Green

Verified Member
deleting airblast shift, no offense or anything but this move idea is literally a copy of an addon
Ok sorry I didn't notice there was an add on like this. I don't care who tf gets credit for this, it just needs to happen. And just because it's an add on doesn't mean it can't be an addition to airblast in core.

TehPandaKing

Verified Member
Ok sorry I didn't notice there was an add on like this. I don't care who tf gets credit for this, it just needs to happen. And just because it's an add on doesn't mean it can't be an addition to airblast in core.
other threads have been denied for this very reason just so you know

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
I call that BS. That isn't a valid reason to deny a thread. They were denied probably because cause they weren't to the CD's standards, not that they were custom abilities.

Green

Verified Member
Ok bringing this back because I saw airblast being discussed in the released document and I thought this is how airblast should be.

Fighterpigeon

Verified Member
Despite being "Non Canon", I believe that Airblast is rather detrimental to the way Airbending is performed and played in the Bending Community. Removing Airblast would just be the end of Airbending. Yes, Airscooter is still there, and is still useful, but Airblast is very important. Being "Non Canon" isn't really a strong enough point to remove the move entirely.

Green

Verified Member
That is not the only reason I said to get rid of it. For one the mechanic doesn't make sense. And two it is too hard to perform and needs a similar version that is not Op.

Status
Not open for further replies.