• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Complete Airbending; flight

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been thinking this for some time now, Airbenders should be granted this new ability for their arsenal. It would be something like..Lavabending, or Bloodbending..depending on the server it could be granted or disabled all together.

But how the move would work is an airbender enters a pure concentration type state (In minecraft terms) whenever said airbender enters this state they are able to fly without use of AirSpout, but if they are hit by any form of whatever, they lose their concentration and fall back to the ground. The cooldown would be huge (editable in config) but this would make airbenders a lot cooler.

I could imagine few airbenders using this and flying around while shooting Airblast down at people while avoiding other attacks from people..arrows, rocks, fire, water, e.t.c

An image of Zaheer using this;

David

This would be far to OP, There have only been 2 people be able to use this technique. I don't think it should be available for everyone
He didn't say available for everyone, he said server owners will be able to change who and who doesn't receive this ability, through a permission.

guy057

This would be far to OP, There have only been 2 people be able to use this technique. I don't think it should be available for everyone
In his post it said that the owner can have it disabled or enabled. And if you got hit by a attack (depending on speed) you would be shotten down. And that the cooldown would be big. But i do think the only moves they should use is airblast and airswipe.

Yeah, not everyone can get this. Only people the owner decides worthy can get it, and they could even make the cooldown longer in the config.

I think this should be implemented into airspout.
However, very limited.
It would go around the speed of airspout (or slower)
There should be no cooldown... But flying shouldn't be at all like what zaheer has shown. Maybe it is like zaheer's flying in avatarstate only?
I think airbenders should get a little bit of a flying boost, a couple of minutes flying at airspout speed with (possibly) a large cooldown.

I think they should get flying itself, only two airbenders have ever been able to preform flight though; laghima and zaheer.

It'd make a great addition for airbenders, OP in some eyes, but if they get struck by anything they'd pretty much be back on the ground with everyone again.

make it like firejet but with ar particles idk why people dont jus convert some moves to other bending would be pretty cool to see airjet or even lava/chain torrent there are so many moves waiting to be made :):)

make it like firejet but with ar particles idk why people dont jus convert some moves to other bending would be pretty cool to see airjet or even lava/chain torrent there are so many moves waiting to be made :):)
It would just be a firejet spin-off then O: Wouldn't really be the flight shown by Zaheer.

V

Vidcom

That's called "AirBlast". Also converting moves to elements is fairly rubbish, since it limits what you can do with bending as a whole.

TheSkyKing

if this move were to be implemented, it would need more buffs. something like the air bender would need full health, hunger, and an empty inventory to achieve weightlessness and flight. and of course,the server owner would have to deem the air bender worthy of the skill.

Maybe when you choose airbending, this would be a 1/50,000 or a 1/25,000 chance that the airbender would receice the move Flight. Now, I know you might say a noob would come on and be very lucky, and obtain the move. I was thinking you would not know you have this move until you've killed like 250 people on the server, proving that you are strong and are on a lot. If you were lucky, you're 250 kill would say something like "You let go of your earthly tender and fly away." enabling the Flight move, after that you would have to bind it and click again to use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.