• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Airbender ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
idk what you mean i dont see how its not explained already or you couldnt guess? kicks are like shift and punches are obv left clicks? give me an example
It has to be explained clearly. It is not clear if punches are left clicks and kicks are shift because there are no kicks. Write everything in Minecraft terms, as it is for Minecraft.

Gahshunk

Verified Member
Okay, there is so much vital information missing from this post like HOW it's supposed to be implemented into Minecraft. Suggesting things from the show and wiki page in hopes the designers and developers figure out how to put it in doesn't work. Additionally, I'm pretty lenient with multiple ideas on one page but this is a little ridiculous. There is no way to mark each individual idea is accepted, rejected or already completed. Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.