• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Airbender ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
Is like no one bothered by this?
so u want me to reword it all? tell me something.... are u bothered that the wikki team took this from tla and tlok? are you a developer that thinking about deloping a move from here? or just here to be childish critics? get over it, i didnt once say these were MY ideas i just notied tht there was a big list of moves so i took the ones that COULD be implimented by looking at other moves and compiled them, also the title of this area of the forums is suggestions not suggestion and the title of this thread is Airbending idea---->s<---... not bending idea or a move name..

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
If you are going to suggest something, do not plagiarize and at least say how it is going to work in the game!
please read my previous comment xD
if the majority of those questions answers are no, then please go somewhere else xD this is ment for developers of projectkorra... i did explain why i did this in a previous post ^_^

they're also the only (listed) moves for bending,

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
please read my previous comment xD
if the majority of those questions answers are no, then please go somewhere else xD this is ment for developers of projectkorra... i did explain why i did this in a previous post ^_^

they're also the only (listed) moves for bending,
That is not true. Suggestion threads are not for developers only...

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
yh but this post was lol can u stop picking at things an just leave it alone if u dont like it? atm you're looking for excuses to reply with silly things..please grow up.. just because you dont like someone or something doesnt mean u flame the crap out of the posts to get a rise out of people. ime be the bigger man an just keep quiet now cba argueing with imaturity

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
See where you went wrong with this post, is that I do not believe you checked to see what you're copying and to see if anything is either already implemented, being implemented, or denied before. If you would like me to go through and see what is what, I will do so.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
See where you went wrong with this post, is that I do not believe you checked to see what you're copying and to see if anything is either already implemented, being implemented, or denied before. If you would like me to go through and see what is what, I will do so.
Don't do his work...

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
I'm just gonna pick out which ones he shouldn't suggest. Then he can hopefully think about the others
tbh i think they can all be implimented somehow might need a slight bit of adjustment but pretty much everything listed is possiblee in one way or another people just have to broaden their minds ^_^
look at how much negative feedback icewall and waterarms got an look at how successful they are now, some of the content like water manip ive highlighted parts that wouldnt be right when pasted out of context aswell as slight adjustments

:eek: just trying to help at the end of the day but getting flamed instead lol ... didnt think id have to go into full detail as it would have been a MUCH larger post an as far as people are concerned thats a bad thing...?
lmao cant win no matter what i say or do so whatevs.
only time a move or anything at all is impossible is if you make it impossible, theres always going to be someone that can do it.
and fyi in the world of minecraft nothing is impossible the only thing that limits you are your abilities,
so after saying that some help might be cool but as for what ive posted, thats staying like that for now sorry ^_^
feel free to add some details you think are missing and ill update it if relivnt :)

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
btw guys these posts are "projects" meaning they will be added to over time ^_^ (screenshots, newer, better ideas, more details and maybe a few gifs for the lols :D)

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
This isn't even a suggestion. This is just copying, while you are hoping other will make it into an actual suggestion > ability.

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
This isn't even a suggestion. This is just copying, while you are hoping other will make it into an actual suggestion > ability.
congratulations you've figured out i cant code moves? this was no secret and this is here so people can look at it with ease and hopefully yh i hope to see some moves developed from it...no this isnt suggestion because these moves already exist!!!!! im simply suggesting that they're implimented.... where do you think ideas come from if not the original source??this may not be the original source but its pretty damn close! even some of the original moves are on the wiki lol just stop being a hater an grow up man like on a serious note...... and another thing please tell me in your infinate wisdom where i said this was mine or that i wanted others to do work for me? did i not just say this is a project for me? how do you know im not going to do something with it? gota start somewhere so if you please, butt out an leave the staff role to staff an stop being so god damn imature you sound like a 7 year old thats just been out matched...... i cant see any competition here???? so how about you leave my posts alone or even better freakin ignore me god!!! gtfo you're by far the most anoying stalker in history... you've been stalking/flaming my thread for the past 6 hours man.... leave me alone? or do i have to file for an injunction against you? this is also a type of cyber bullying so please before this gets too out of hand i repeat... LEAVE ME ALONE....

Last edited:

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
congratulations you've figured out i cant code moves? this was no secret and this is here so people can look at it with ease and hopefully yh i hope to see some moves developed from it...no this isnt suggestion because these moves already exist!!!!! im simply suggesting that they're implimented.... where do you think ideas come from if not the original source??this may not be the original source but its pretty damn close! even some of the original moves are on the wiki lol just stop being a hater an grow up man like on a serious note...... and another thing please tell me in your infinate wisdom where i said this was mine or that i wanted others to do work for me? did i not just say this is a project for me? how do you know im not going to do something with it? gota start somewhere so if you please, butt out an leave the staff role to staff an stop being so god damn imature you sound like a 7 year old thats just been out matched...... i cant see any competition here???? so how about you leave my posts alone or even better freakin ignore me god!!! gtfo you're by far the most anoying stalker in history... you've been stalking/flaming my thread for the past 6 hours man.... leave me alone? or do i have to file for an injunction against you? this is also a type of cyber bullying so please before this gets too out of hand i repeat... LEAVE ME ALONE....
It is not cyber bullying. It is criticism. Learn how to deal with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.