• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Air bending sound?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack_08

Since the plugin updated to 1.9 and above, just a simple suggestion to change airbending sounds, as far as I know airbending uses the ENTITY_CREEPER_HURT sound, just a simple suggestion to switch it to ITEM_ELYTRA_FLYING. I think this is a more appropriate sound since it actually makes a rushing wind sound instead a hissing sound. Unless of course if the plugin still needs to support 1.8
Let me know what you think. ;)

Loony

Yeah this has been suggested before, I think the issue with it is that people are so used to the creeper hurt sound that when we replace it with this it just sounds weird and too realistic >.<

Yeah this has been suggested before, I think the issue with it is that people are so used to the creeper hurt sound that when we replace it with this it just sounds weird and too realistic >.<
Well after a while they get used to that as well I think

paliate

Yeah, we got use to this useless creeper noise.
A real sound shouldn't be a problem to adapt to.

(Also made this suggestion last week in staff chat @Loony :) )

Not just with sound, but as well with the regards of new features. It would be fair to have an change to this plugin in many aspects if we already doing it anyways.

Sobki

Staff member
Lead Developer
Plugin Developer
I personally like the sand digging sound sped up for bending. It actually sounds pretty good

Status
Not open for further replies.