• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

1.6.0 BETA 14

DanStryder

Verified Member
Question: Is it just me or has something broken the air passive?
As well there is no passive permission now ;/

WaterFan99

Verified Member
If any earth move gets wall damage, I'd say earthsmash (reason why i'm saying earthsmash is because alot of earth moves are add ons)

DanStryder

Verified Member
The passive isn't broken, velocity damage is.

Should be fixed soon enough.
No I was meaning the speed and jump boost, I've fixed it now, I found that my host had downloaded a bad version of Sentry so I downloaded the proper file and reloaded the server, everything is back to normal for the most part, I still have a problem with phasechange where it stops working after around 10-20 mins.

Faecous

Verified Member
No I was meaning the speed and jump boost, I've fixed it now, I found that my host had downloaded a bad version of Sentry so I downloaded the proper file and reloaded the server, everything is back to normal for the most part, I still have a problem with phasechange where it stops working after around 10-20 mins.
Yeah, if anyone knows how to keep phase change up and working for more then that please tell us! ;_;

Verdinhox2

Verified Member
I'm really happy because i suggested wall damage long time ago, i know it's not because of my post, but still very happy that they actually added that :D

Samv25

Not sure if anybody noticed, but you are required to use shift to airbubble. I think it ruins the point as the speed your going trying to get out of a fight will get you killed. Also, if your exploring underwater, its awfully slow and boring. Please make airbubble the same again.

jedk1

Not sure if anybody noticed, but you are required to use shift to airbubble. I think it ruins the point as the speed your going trying to get out of a fight will get you killed. Also, if your exploring underwater, its awfully slow and boring. Please make airbubble the same again.
no. that change is intended.