• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

1.6.0 BETA 14

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
This Dev Build is HUGE, please remember to report any and all bugs you find. Thanks :)

General Changes
  • Should properly work with new Usernames (thx to Mojang to the ability to change usernames!)
  • Fixed permission problems.
    • There was an issue with an earthbender (without lavabending perms) being able to display and bind lavabending abilities. Now added canBind() to hasPermission()
Airbending Changes:
  • AirBlast Changes
    • Private variables are now public and can be altered with addons.
    • Added WallDamage for AirBlast. The damage velocity threshold need tweaking, but the system works. (User hits wall as result of AirBlast and takes damage)
Waterbending Changes:
  • Torrent and IceBlast can now be modified by the API. (Variables are now public)
  • Bloodbending Changes
    • Added WallDamage for Bloodbending. The damage velocity threshold needs tweaking, but the system works. (User hits wall as a result of Bloodbending and takes damage).
    • Modified direction calculation when throwing an entity and added a new permission to enable certain players use bloodbending at anytime regardless of NightOnly being set to true in the config.(Node: bending.water.bloodbending.anytime)
  • WaterSpout Changes
    • Added a configuration option to enable/disable WaterSpout particles.
Earthbending Changes:
  • EarthSmash Changes
Firebending Changes
  • FireBlast Changes
    • FireBlast can now ignite a furnace.
  • Lightning Changes

EndersShadows

Verified Member
So I can blast my enemies into a wall killing them, and at the same time I can keep my chicken ramen cooking on the furnace? Yes Pl0X Update mE server naow.

cpdances

Verified Member
When using airblast to launch yourself directly horizontal, you take damage, there is no wall, just open air, is this intentional?

ILLFATE

Verified Member
YASSSSS OMG MIST TYSMMMMMM WALL DAMAGE LIKE UGHHHHHHHHHHHGJDFHIGYIFHWUO IM SO HAPPPYYYYYY :)))))))))))

Adam

Verified Member
Awesome wall damage!
Question: can you add the wall damage to Metalclips too?

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
This Dev Build is HUGE, please remember to report any and all bugs you find. Thanks :)

General Changes
  • Should properly work with new Usernames (thx to Mojang to the ability to change usernames!)
  • Fixed permission problems.
    • There was an issue with an earthbender (without lavabending perms) being able to display and bind lavabending abilities. Now added canBind() to hasPermission()
Airbending Changes:
  • AirBlast Changes
    • Added WallDamage for AirBlast. The damage velocity threshold need tweaking, but the system works. (User hits wall as result of AirBlast and takes damage)
Waterbending Changes:
  • Torrent and IceBlast can now be modified by the API. (Variables are now public)
  • Bloodbending Changes
    • Added WallDamage for Bloodbending. The damage velocity threshold needs tweaking, but the system works. (User hits wall as a result of Bloodbending and takes damage).
    • Modified direction calculation when throwing an entity and added a new permission to enable certain players use bloodbending at anytime regardless of NightOnly being set to true in the config.(Node: bending.water.bloodbending.anytime)
  • WaterSpout Changes
    • Added a configuration option to enable/disable WaterSpout particles.
Earthbending Changes:
  • EarthSmash Changes
Firebending Changes
  • FireBlast Changes
    • FireBlast can now ignite a furnace.
  • Lightning Changes
could i ask which addons we can use to change the public variables?

Carbogen

Verified Member
When using airblast to launch yourself directly horizontal, you take damage, there is no wall, just open air, is this intentional?
I will look into this. I set the search radius for solid blocks to 2 so that might be the reason you're getting damage when not hitting a wall but being close to the ground. That may or may not be the adequate fix, and if not I'll find a better one :)

EndersShadows

Verified Member
I will look into this. I set the search radius for solid blocks to 2 so that might be the reason you're getting damage when not hitting a wall but being close to the ground. That may or may not be the adequate fix, and if not I'll find a better one :)
Regarding that, airburst does the same thing except I will be 15-25 blocks in the sky before I take damage. I have not had a chance to repeat it, but it still happened.

EndersShadows

Verified Member
How big is this wall damage and will there be a config option ?
I have yet to verify, but I have been killed at full health with a single well placed airburst.

I would very much like to know if there is a config option on the max damage you can take from the airblast/airurst spam. As it is extremely OP in a semi-small arena.

Carbogen

Verified Member
I have yet to verify, but I have been killed at full health with a single well placed airburst.

I would very much like to know if there is a config option on the max damage you can take from the airblast/airurst spam. As it is extremely OP in a semi-small arena.
There is no option at this point. The damage dealt is proportional to your shift in XZ velocity at the moment the event triggered. So if airblast knockback is heightened, so will the wall damage from airblast. I can assure you though, on default settings airblast shouldn't EVER do more than 3 hearts of damage, and typically should do quite less (1.5 hearts is what was intended).

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
There is no option at this point. The damage dealt is proportional to your shift in XZ velocity at the moment the event triggered. So if airblast knockback is heightened, so will the wall damage from airblast. I can assure you though, on default settings airblast shouldn't EVER do more than 3 hearts of damage, and typically should do quite less (1.5 hearts is what was intended).
It would be very nice if you wouldn't be able to deal damage when throwing ppl at vines ;)