• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

♛ℳysticℰmpire™♛

MIsty

Created 8.31.2015 * Public Since 9.10.2015 * UpTime: 100%
SERVER IP: play.mysticempire.net WEBSITE: http://mysticempire.net VERSION:1.11,1.12,1.13 Bungee

TWITTER: @MCMysticEmpire FACEBOOK Join! YOUTUBE: Subscribe!
TEAMSPEAK: Connect! INSTAGRAM: @MysticEmpire Disccord: Invite

Check out our new Promo Video to Remember our progress after TWO years!

Server Rules
+Listen to staff.
+Don't disrespect players, staff, or the server.
+No bulling, homophobia, sexist, racist vulgar comments or rape jokes.
+No excessive use of caps. Most caps are ok unless its offensive or spam.
+No flooding chat.
+No arguments in chat, use /msg
+Do not bypass filter.
+Minimal cussing is ok, but not if you are being rude to players, the server or staff.
+Do not abuse chat privlages. /me /help
+Do not spam. Chat or commands etc. Tp or warps or log spam
+No cheating or hacking. Cheating is the use of MODS : some visual MODS allowed, speak to an admin.
+Do not abuse or exploit a glitch or bug. Failure to report will result in punishment.
+No Griefing in towny worlds. Griefing is breaking/placing blocks in or around a players area. This includes water/lava/fire.
+Grief is only allowed in factions.
+Raiding is allowed in all worlds. You can not place or remove blocks to do so. You may kill animals and take crops, items from frames or unlocked chests.
+No advertising in msg, any chat, through books, signs, or builds.
+No luring - inviting players to another server or asking them to meet you there without giving ip or saying full names.
+Do not advertise social media accounts like facebook Snapchat twitter Instagram.
+Do not harass players or disrupt the arenas with excessive targeting or teaming. If it becomes a problem punishment will be given.
+Tp killing is allowed, do not accept tp from someone you don't know or trust.
+Scaming is not allowed.
+Do not lag the server, do not make lag machines.
+Chargebacks from purchase in store are banable.
+Do not use a name similar to a staff members name or impersonate another staff or player.
+Do not avoid a mute, jail or ban with an alt account.
+Do not ask players to ask for you to be unpunished.

A Video of our last BendingTournament!

A Video of our last Building Competition!

This is not an official ProjectKorra Server. All Contributions and Donations made to this server are in no way affiliated with ProjectKorra or any of its plugin and goes to the server only. ProjectKorra and its staff is not responsible of your gameplay experience while on this server.

Last edited:

CoffeTacos

It said there that the server is "all languages". It's true? because English is not my language and I am using right now google translate so sorry for my awful english.
And I am already banned and warned in a lot of servers only because I speak another language and I dont know ANYTHING about the language so I am looking for a server with no discrimination. :(

Brilashy

Yes you have right, we dont have that awful rule of "english only" because that it's kinda racist. I know the feeling of dont know another language and you are saying "please someone help me because i dont know english" or "someone speak (language)?" and they ban you or warn you only because you dont know english. But yeah this is a "all language" server!! On here you can speak English, Spanish, French, Tagalog and others. Feel free to join and I personally will speak with you in the language you need. By the way wich language do you speak?

CoffeTacos

I speak español xD y bueno muchas gracias! Soy Mexicana y he estado buscando un server en donde pueda hablar español libremente y no me critiquen o discriminen solo porque no se o no entiendo el ingles. Seguro llegare y me quedare por mucho tiempo!!

Brilashy

Nunca te discriminaremos. Te estare esperando con ansias y tambien te ayudare un poco con tu ingles si lo deseas xD Solo buscame en el server y te ayudare con mucho gusto a darte un recorrido en el server y en todo lo que necesites :) Cuidate!

MIsty

Bravo, bien vinedos MysticEmpire! -doesn't really speak spanish. We believe everyone should have a shot at playing Mystic and pk!

Last edited:

Sassbot

I love this server! after playing on this server for a while now, I can honestly say that this server has the best staff members in all of Minecraft! Keep up the good work ;)

MIsty

You are invited to Mystics First Birthday Celebration!

Let's remember the good times you all had on this server so far, whether you are an old player or a new player. Let's thank the staff team for everything that was done for us to keep the server up and going as well somewhere fun to play!.
Also BIG thanks to all our players that gave us such great success, because without them, we wouldn't be anything!

To help celebrate the server anniversary, there will be a 50% off sale in the donation store! This sale will last from August 31, 2016 through September 10, 2016.
So make sure you buy what you want while prices are low!

Free /trails for the week of August 31st-September 3rd in our /Main server.

**Stay Tuned for a New updated post and Promo Video to celebrate our 1 year of success!

MIsty

DISCLAIMER: this server 100% does not tolerate toxicity or disrespect to anyone one ( staff or players)

You will be perm muted and/or jailed if you destroy the arenas with obscenity
if you are jailed you are fair game to /smite or anything else an admin can think of to torture you before you leave/quit and or apologize and get your act together. before you get perm banned

Long live the Empire

Sobki

Staff member
Lead Developer
Plugin Developer
I've played on this server a wee bit, and the community seem incredibly loveable. The staff on here are very dedicated and work hard for the server. Definitely check it out! ;)

Yes you have right, we dont have that awful rule of "english only" because that it's kinda racist. I know the feeling of dont know another language and you are saying "please someone help me because i dont know english" or "someone speak (language)?" and they ban you or warn you only because you dont know english. But yeah this is a "all language" server!! On here you can speak English, Spanish, French, Tagalog and others. Feel free to join and I personally will speak with you in the language you need. By the way wich language do you speak?
Aww that's soo sweet. I'm gonna take it as an opportunity to insult and discriminate other fellow natives so I can fend them off this server or have them rage quit everytime I arrive. Looking forward to that, so thank you > : D Me three ÷÷÷÷÷ I hate that stupid rule.

Jokes aside... been (t)here a few times within a short stays and I still liking it :)

Pros (no minuses so far):
  • Chat is might favorite pace; not too much active but not less. It is so easy to track in between messages and the responses are quick enough for me.
  • Decent number of players :) Right now it was at 12... still better than having 5 or less.
  • Been on an arena and again: a lot of players been there.

MIsty

Jokes aside... been (t)here a few times within a short stays and I still liking it :)

Pros (no minuses so far):
  • Chat is might favorite pace; not too much active but not less. It is so easy to track in between messages and the responses are quick enough for me.
  • Decent number of players :) Right now it was at 12... still better than having 5 or less.
  • Been on an arena and again: a lot of players been there.
I am thrilled you are having such a fun time on our server; I love your feedback. I'd like to say hi next time you are on so if I'm there send me a whisper (/w traced_ or /msg traced_ hey!) And I will be sure to say hello.

Hopefully never, but if you do experience any problems or need help you can always use /helpop in game to reach staff if any are online. We also have a feedback/help section on our forums. On the website you can find our discord channel or you can join our community Skype by adding me directly : traceddot

I look forward to hearing from you again!
As always I hope your stay continues to be awesome!

-Traced

Last edited:
Experencing an odd bug with using surge wall from bottles. I don't think pk by itself messed that technique up, because I happen to experence on this server.

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt

Brilashy

Experencing an odd bug with using surge wall from bottles. I don't think pk by itself messed that technique up, because I happen to experence on this server.

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt
Hello hello.
Are you talking about that waterbenders are able or not able to use surge with waterbottles?
Thanks for reporting this. Also, I invite you to register and make threads on our forums if you are experimenting more problems (www.mysticempire.net).
Have a good day!

Brilashy

Oh i see now the problem. It seems that surgeshield has a CD with bottles, but if just sourcing from water blocks it doesn't have a cooldown at all.
This is pretty weird but we will look into this to fix the problem.
Thanks again for your report!