• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
WaterBlock by DreamerBoy and Hiro

Waterbending WaterBlock by DreamerBoy and Hiro v2.1

WaterBlock
My bending is more powerful than yours, Hama. Your technique is useless on me!

Description
With this ability, you can re-manipulate the water within incoming water abilities to create a massive wave that pushes all enemies in front of it. These abilities must be in your sight of view, which means you cannot block an incoming ability behind you.

Usage
PhaseChange (Hold Sneak) > PhaseChange (Left Click)

Adding Extra Abilities To Blocking Ability List
With this new version, now you can add other abilities to the blocking ability list including your own custom abilities. To do that, add your ability to the section named BlockAbilities with the format AbilityName:WaveRange:BlockLimit

Note: You cannot add WaterGimbal directly, you'll need to use its sub ability, WaterBlast. So an example config with WaterGimbal within should look like this:
YAML:
BlockAbilities:
  - Torrent:8:1
  - Surge:8:1
  - WaterManipulation:4:3
  - WaterBlast:8:2 #BlockLimit is 2 because WaterGimbal has 2 WaterBlasts
This also applies to other abilities with sub abilities. (Mostly multi-shot abilities like WaterGimbal.)

Example Config
YAML:
ExtraAbilities:
  DreamerBoy:
    Water:
      WaterBlock:
        Cooldown:
          Cooldown: 8000
          CooldownOnOutOfTheSightView: true
        Duration: 0
        Knockback: 2
        Radius: 2
        BlockAbilities:
        - Torrent:8:1
        - Surge:8:1
        - WaterManipulation:4:3
        - Geyser:8:2 #This will make your WaterBlock to block Geyser ability 2 times in a row. Also its wave range will be 8 blocks.
        Combination:
        - PhaseChange:SNEAK_DOWN
        - PhaseChange:LEFT_CLICK

Showcase

[source code]
"This is not an official ProjectKorra ability, therefore, no official support will be provided in any threads other than this one. Use at your own risk."
Author
DreamerBoy
Downloads
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 7 ratings

More resources from DreamerBoy

Latest updates

1. v2.1

Added attributes to enable usage with plugins such as BendingItems. Cooldown, Duration, Radius...
  2. v2.0 (Recode)

With this new version, you can now add other abilities to blocking list, including your own...
  3. Bug Fix

*A bug which is caused by me has been fixed, I forgot to change config options, sorry.

Latest reviews

Nice work! , I have a suggestion, so you can add FireBlock too
I really like this move, it makes water more realistic and it looks really cool
DreamerBoy
DreamerBoy
Thank you! Glad you liked it
Absolutely amazing
DreamerBoy
DreamerBoy
Thank you
I really like this addon move, but do you think you could update for 1.8.9? I really like it but it isn't working in the current version. Thank you!
Pretty nice. Love the way it's a PhaseChange combo.
DreamerBoy
DreamerBoy
Thanks! Glad you loved it.
Nice
DreamerBoy
DreamerBoy
Thanks!
He gave me credit but %95 of the work belongs to Dreamerboy. What I did is just a little touch. Best waterbending addon imo.
DreamerBoy
DreamerBoy
Haha, thanks! Also thank you for your help either.