• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
WaterBlock by DreamerBoy and Hiro

Waterbending WaterBlock by DreamerBoy and Hiro 1.0, PK 1.8.8 & PK 1.8.9

WaterBlock
My bending is more powerful than yours, Hama. Your technique is useless on me!

Description
This combo ability makes you be able to re-manipulate the water within which the abilities that are called Torrent, WaterManipulation and Surge. Nevertheless, These abilities casted upon you need to be in sight of yours which means you can not block the Torrent coming behind of you. In addition to this, You could block WaterManipulation ability 3 times in-a-row.

Usage
PhaseChange (Hold Shift) > PhaseChange (Left Click)

Config
JSON:
WaterBlock:
    Radius: 2
    KnockBack: 2
    Range: 7
    Cooldown: 8000
    Duration:
        IsThereAnyDuration: false
        Duration: 3000
Showcase

"This is not an official ProjectKorra ability, therefore, no official support will be provided in any threads other than this one. Use at your own risk."
Author
DreamerBoy
Downloads
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 5 ratings

More resources from DreamerBoy

Latest updates

1. PK 1.8.8 & PK 1.8.9 Update

The ability has been updated to PK 1.8.8 & PK 1.8.9.

Latest reviews

Absolutely amazing
I really like this addon move, but do you think you could update for 1.8.9? I really like it but it isn't working in the current version. Thank you!
Pretty nice. Love the way it's a PhaseChange combo.
DreamerBoy
DreamerBoy
Thanks! Glad you loved it.
Nice
DreamerBoy
DreamerBoy
Thanks!
He gave me credit but %95 of the work belongs to Dreamerboy. What I did is just a little touch. Best waterbending addon imo.
DreamerBoy
DreamerBoy
Haha, thanks! Also thank you for your help either.