• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
TerraRaise

YAML:
ExtraAbilities:
  Vincentcf:
    TerraRaise:
      ParticleAmount: 3 // For sources
      Cooldown: 2000
      Range: 20
      MaxHeight: 8
      Speed: 10
      DoubleTapShiftDelay: 250 // Time window double tap registerse
      MaxSources: 20
        Cooldown: 0
        Range: 50
        MaxHeight: 20
        Speed: 20
        MaxSources: 50
      MaxCooldown: 5000
      DynamicCooldown: true // Higher cd the more pillars used, cooldown is minimum and MaxCooldown is max

Description
TerraRaise is a powerful earthbending ability! With the incredible power to summon massive pillars of earth, you can turn the ground into towering stairways that seem to defy gravity, launch yourself into the sky with stunning force, or shape the land like a master sculptor! Control the earth to reshape your surroundings and watch as the world bends to your elemental will!

Usage
Select earth sources by Left-Clicking or Tapping/Holding Shift. Double-tap and Hold Shift to move the selected earth, Release Shift to stop the move!

Installation
Download TerraRaise.jar from this page and place it into your server's plugins/ProjectKorra/Abilities folder!

Supported Versions:
ProjectKorra 1.11.3
(May work on other versions; not guaranteed)

If you encounter any bugs please report them here!

This is not an official ProjectKorra ability, therefore, no official support will be provided in any threads other than this one. Use at your own risk.
Author
Vincentcf
Downloads
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Latest reviews

Props for creating an ability as flexible as this. It's not an overly simplistic approach to walls as we've had in the past, which is what makes it so versatile. I could talk at length about its applications, but there would be too many to list. It's as if you had several abilities stored in one. The concept is well thought out and execution is mark-on. Plus, the fact that it's so configurable is cherry on top. For me, that makes it one of the best addons I've come across in a long time.