• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
ProjectKorra (Probending)

ProjectKorra (Probending) 1.1.0

When ever you start it and when you move your head you are out auto maticly
D
legallll
I like the idea of the plugin, but the bugs make it almost un-playable, and I plan on reporting ever bug I find for pro-bending, and once the bugs are fixed I will change my review, as of now, I don't like this plugin at all.
Whenever I rotate my screen, I get eliminated. I'm trying to figure this out though. Can you update the tutorial, because it is now outdated. Thanks for the probending though. You're doing great so far
D
best plugin I ever been using on a server this is one in 1 millon best Plugin EVER
Same issue. Config file generated yet does not appear loaded, no commands work. Beta 9
Doesn't show up in my plugin list and doesn't work for me
It's good but I cant use the abilities even when they are enabled in the config
I know this will be good when i can USE it... Cus it's not working for me. Can't use the commands and it wont show up a folder with the config ;(
Great Work :D
Amazing!
The Idea is good but it doesn't work for me(It doesn't show up in my plugins list and the commands won't work). I was really looking forward to it! So I'm sure it will be fixed