• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Mist (Combo Ability)

Waterbending Mist (Combo Ability) 1.1.1

This is not an official ProjectKorra ability, therefore, no official support will be provided in any threads other than this one. Use at your own risk.

Ability description:
Gas is one of the phases of water. A waterbender is able to phasechange water into gas. We saw that move in the "The Painted Lady" episode of Avatar:TLA.

Mist version 1.0.1 is for PK v1.8.7 and Spigot 1.12.2,

Mist version 1.1.1 is for PK v1.8.8 and Spigot 1.13.2.

Here is an example scene from the episode:

And this is the ability:

Mechanics:
  • Move is connected to Torrent. It takes source range and source block from Torrent.
  • Move has a charge time.
  • People inside the mist can't be seen by people outside the mist.
  • People inside the mist can be seen by people inside the mist.
  • People inside the mist become blind. (Caster doesn't become blind.)
  • Mist doesn't do anything to other entities. It's functions is for only players.
  • In the video, first mist and second mist has different particles. It is configurable via config.
How to use: PhaseChange (Tap sneak) -> PhaseChange (Hold sneak) -> Torrent (Left click to a water source)

Default Configs: (Full path is-> ExtraAbilities: Hiro3: Water: Mist: )

Mist:
Radius:
Duration: 14000
Cooldown: 5000 // It starts after the mist is over.
ChargeTime: 2000
BlindnessOn: true // If this is false, people in the mist won't get blindness and they will still be able to see people in the mist.
ParticlePercentage: 50 // It changes the particle intensity. This variable is between 0 and 100.
MixedMist: false // If this is true, mist is a mixture of bubble, cloud and spell. Otherwise it is just cloud.
BlueCharge: false // If this is true, mist before the release sneak is blue. Otherwise it is cloud.

You can find all of the source codes of my moves at here:
https://github.com/EmreNtm/ProjectKorra-Addon-Abilities
Author
Hiro3
Downloads
First release
Last update
Rating
4.67 star(s) 3 ratings

More resources from Hiro3

Latest updates

1. Small bugfix

Small bugfix version 1.0.1 is for PK 1.8.7 and Spigot 1.12.2 version 1.1.1 is for PK 1.8.8 and...

Latest reviews

I absolutely would love to use this combo.
Could you perhaps make it work against mobs as well so it has more usage?
Very interesting addition too water-bending I must say, having more stealth is always fun :)
Hiro3
Hiro3
Thank you for your review
D
One of the your good custom ability , great work
D
I like it but dont work at 1.12.2 spigot PK version 1.8.7
Hiro3
Hiro3
I just checked it one more time, it seems ok to me. Did you get any error ? You can contact me from discord. (Hiro#8513)