• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
InnerFlame

Firebending InnerFlame 1.0.2

This is not an official ProjectKorra ability, therefore, no official support will be provided in any threads other than this one. Use at your own risk.

InnerFlame v1.0.2

Description:
As seen in the Rise of Kyoshi novel, firebenders are able to resist harmful toxins because of their "InnerFlame". This passive utilises a firebender's InnerFlame to fight off poison!

How to install: Drop the InnerFlame.jar in your Abilities folder. (plugins/ProjectKorra/Abilities)

projectkorra v1.9.0
Spigot v1.16.x

Config:

Poison = if true, poison will affect fire bender.
Wither = if true, wither will affect fire bender.

ifAmplifierPo = if the strength of the poison is bigger or is that number, AmplifierPo will be applied.
ifDurationPo = if the duration of the poison is bigger or is that number, DurationPo will be applied.

AmplifierPo = strength of the new poison effect.
DurationPo = how long the effect will last. (600 = 30 seconds in game)

ifAmplifierWi = if the strength of the wither effect is bigger or is that number, AmplifierWi will be applied.
ifDurationWi = if the duration of the poison is bigger or is that number, DurationWi will be applied.

AmplifierWi = strength of the new wither effect.
DurationWi = how long the effect will last. (600 = 30 seconds in game)

ParticleAmount = the amount of particles, I recommend using 1 but if you want more particles, go ahead.

DON'T MAKE AMPLIFIERPO/WI OR DURATIONPO/WI EQUAL TO OR GREATER THEN IFAMPLIFIERPO/WI AND IFDURATIONPO/WI

Preview:

Author
Manu
Downloads
First release
Last update
Rating
4.50 star(s) 2 ratings

More resources from Manu

Latest reviews

Interesting move, but straight lines of fire going up look awkward, I think I will modify visual of this combo for my game
Manu
Manu
The flames are just here to display that the passive is in use :D
looks very good and is not laggy!