• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
AirSpin (PK v1.8.7 and PK v1.8.8)

Airbending AirSpin (PK v1.8.7 and PK v1.8.8) 1.0

This is not an official ProjectKorra ability, therefore, no official support will be provided in any threads other than this one. Use at your own risk.

Ability description: By controlling air around the target, an airbender is capable of spinning his/her target.
( Target's direction will be reversed. )

This is the Ability:

Note : I am not sure about existence of this move in the series but I feel like I saw it before. However, I couldn't find any videos related to it.

Note : With this ability,
you are able to spin your target right round, baby
Right round like a record, baby
Right round round round

Mechanics:
It has an AirSwipe like shape. ( A triangle with a curve. )
It is an AoE move.
It is not working well with the mobs because of how their direction works.
Move can't go through the walls. (Walls doesn't stop the move completely. Only the lines that hit the wall will stop. )

How to use: Left click.

Default Configs: (Full path is-> ExtraAbilities: Hiro3: Air: AirSpin: )

AirSpin:
Cooldown:
2000 ........ // 2 seconds. ( Increase this please. Otherwise I will have some haters : ) )
Range: 15
Angle: 30
ParticleDivider: 8 ....... // If you increase this, particle number will decrease. ( Do not make it 0 ! )

You can find the source code at here: https://gist.github.com/EmreNtm/294d0243c02a8c4298cee4a0354eb287
Author
Hiro3
Downloads
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from Hiro3