• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Rekindle

Rekindle 2.3

Pride

Verified Member
I don't deserve this :c
I really don't know it. How do I find the answers I seek if I don't know where to start?
People aren't going to spoon feed you everything when you grow up, Kenny. I get it that this is "hard", but you're just gonna have to try harder. That's the only way.
The answers are in the lines in the desc. One of the words are even displayed for you.
The others are just easy.

Kennyyyyyyyyy

Verified Member
People aren't going to spoon feed you everything when you grow up, Kenny. I get it that this is "hard", but you're just gonna have to try harder. That's the only way.
The answers are in the lines in the desc. One of the words are even displayed for you.
The others are just easy.
For one, that "people aren't going to spoon feed you everything when you grow up"
I'm not a kid, so no need to treat me as if I'm one.
Also, I'd be completely honest with you, but I've gotten this far so I won't speak what's on my mind.
Anyways, I don't even need all the answers. I just needed one.
"
I honour you and ask for your blessing of this pure _______n light!
Answer my prayers Prometheus!"

What is it!

Pride

Verified Member
For one, that "people aren't going to spoon feed you everything when you grow up"
Also, I'd be completely honest with you, but I've gotten this far so I won't speak what's on my mind.
"

What is it!
Brilliant!
But I'm not here to tell people the answer. :p

Just figure it out.

Pride

Verified Member
"

What is it!
And don't be like Titaniclion. Meaning, don't go sneaking around into my code just for the answer.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Use hashing in your code to prevent people from decompiling and looking what the easter egg is.

Pride

Verified Member
Use hashing in your code to prevent people from decompiling and looking what the easter egg is.
Thanks. xp
I'm just going to nerf this entire "easter egg", no "special effects" nothing like that.
I give up with people. I'm done.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
I give up with people. I'm done.
If you made it too hard then it's not their fault... When you start off making things like easter eggs you should sort of make it "dummy proof" so you can learn how your audience responds. If they say it's easy, then make it harder next time. If they say it's too hard, then dumb it down a bit. Giving up isn't how you improve.

Pride

Verified Member
If you made it too hard then it's not their fault... When you start off making things like easter eggs you should sort of make it "dummy proof" so you can learn how your audience responds. If they say it's easy, then make it harder next time. If they say it's too hard, then dumb it down a bit. Giving up isn't how you improve.
Thanks, man.
But, this is pretty much my last update. I probably won't be making any moves with any easter eggs in them anymore, considering how easy it is to decompile code without me knowing how to obfuscate my jar file yet.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
considering how easy it is to decompile code
Well just think about the amount of players in the many servers that would use this that actually know how to decompile code... Likely the main people that are doing that are forum users and server staff who are just curious. Your target audience are the players of a server, most of which won't know how to decompile code or even know to do that.

Just keep in mind that just because the minority says or does something, doesn't mean everything is doomed or fabulous. Although the minority matters too, the majority is the true goal. You want to try to please as many people as you can.

Pride

Verified Member
Well just think about the amount of players in the many servers that would use this that actually know how to decompile code... Likely the main people that are doing that are forum users and server staff who are just curious. Your target audience are the players of a server, most of which won't know how to decompile code or even know to do that.

Just keep in mind that just because the minority says or does something, doesn't mean everything is doomed or fabulous. Although the minority matters too, the majority is the true goal. You want to try to please the most people you can.
Actually, 3-4 people snooped their way into my code yesterday, doubt they even know what they were doing, but they found their way into my classes, and boom! The easter egg answer is right on their finger tips.

And thanks, I try my best to do that.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
3-4 people snooped their way into my code
Oh well whoopty doo.... Alert the authorities!! Lol, it's just a few people. This ability has a couple hounded total downloads (granted, there are 10 updates which is a lot...). If people are going to ruin the fun and cheat their way to the solution, that's their problem and their choice, not yours. Some people actually enjoy a challenge.

Pride

Verified Member
Oh well whoopty doo.... Alert the authorities!! Lol, it's just a few people. This ability has a couple hounded total downloads (granted, there are 10 updates which is a lot...). If people are going to ruin the fun and cheat their way to the solution, that's their problem and their choice, not yours. Some people actually enjoy a challenge.
Thanks for understanding this situation, and yeah. I shouldn't really be bothered by the people that would cheat their way into my code just for some stupid answers because they're desperate for power.