• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Rekindle

Rekindle 2.3

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Just a tip, as I've seen it throughout your addons, I would stop relying on JedCore. You should find your own way of doing what you use it for.

Pride

Verified Member
Just a tip, as I've seen it throughout your addons, I would stop relying on JedCore. You should find your own way of doing what you use it for.
Yeah, at least this one, particularly this one wasn't using JedCore.
I would use JedCore probably most likely for the RegenTempBlocks.
I can delete practically every addon I make, but that'll make people angry. So I got my hands tied now. e.e

I really do I like the particle ring charge, so I'm keeping that. XD :D
Other than that thanks for the tip!

By the way, heads up, LightBeam. It's for people using JedCore to stop bitching.

Aceliip

Verified Member
So let me get this straight with you.

Rekindle:
Cooldown: 1000
RegenPower: 1
RegenDuration: 35
ChargeTime: 1500
interval: 500
FireResPower: 1
FireResDuration: 35
Power: 2
Duration: 50

Why is there so many power and duration configs? Also what does each one do because after messing with them I have yet too see any change int he durration for regen or a power increase for fire-ress... I would sugjest making it more simple like the following...

Rekindle:
Interval: 500

That way you can easily know what does what.

Pride

Verified Member
So let me get this straight with you.

Rekindle:
RegenPower: 1
RegenDuration: 35
interval: 500
FireResPower: 1
FireResDuration: 35

Why is there so many power and duration configs? Also what does each one do because after messing with them I have yet too see any change int he durration for regen or a power increase for fire-ress... I would sugjest making it more simple like the following...

Rekindle:
Interval: 500

That way you can easily know what does what.
Duration is changed to RegenDuration. Idk why it's still Duration for you.
Same for Power.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Couldn't agree more, but hey Loony - there's no policy to what type of addons can be created. Pride has not a small number of custom abilities that are great, but this one lacks creativity (imo) and logic.

On a plius side, fire at least gets something utility apart from illumination and heatcontrol :). Nevertheless, keep up the good work (y). Releasing addons every day or two keeps the plugin alive with these expansions ;)

Aceliip

Verified Member
Couldn't agree more, but hey Loony - there's no policy to what type of addons can be created. Pride has not a small number of custom abilities that are great, but this one lacks creativity (imo) and logic.

On a plius side, fire at least gets something utility apart from illumination and heatcontrol :). Nevertheless, keep up the good work (y). Releasing addons every day or two keeps the plugin alive with these expansions ;)
Too me its great because fire lacks survivability and is purely offense with no fall damage reduction when u fly around with firejet u end up killing yourself more often then your opponent. However, I do think that if fire is going to gain a straight up Heal, then earth and air should also gain such abilities. Moreover, since fire never had this ability, as stated by other before me, maybe instead make a universal move that all benders can use to restore health like Meditation or Resting. You could also completely remove the heal and make it soley for defense by giving you a fire cloak that boosts the fire ress and maybe give normal ress as well for 15 seconds or something lol. I'm just spouting off ideas here, I'm in no way telling you to do anything Pride because I really love this move as a fire bender, it helps a ton.

floory565

Verified Member
@MeskenasBoii Please refrain from writing essays as to why someone's views are completely and utterly wrong by your standards. The world doesn't revolve around you or your opinions. You're not the only one with a voice - so don't drown others' out.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Duration is changed to RegenDuration. Idk why it's still Duration for you.
Same for Power.
Of course it still says duration. You can't just go around changing default config values. The plugin won't deleted the ones that aren't used, you'll only add new ones.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
I don't understand the relation between the way you've advertised it (by using a specific scene from ATLA) and the healing.... The fire in that scene, or even that episode, wasn't used for healing.... I'm just not understanding the relation.

And Fire was shown to sense chi paths in TLOK but it was never shown to have healing properties; that aspect was reserved for Water. I would agree Fire could use more utility but not in the first-aid sense. I just kind of find this unrealistic.

stop relying on JedCore.
I hope this isn't true :/