• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

ProjectKorra Showcase - Firebending!

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
FireWheel?

Nice quality and art animation design. Although, I would have spit the videos into abilities, grouped in a playlist. Changes will be made along the way as PK improves, so these abilities over time may get design, control and functionally make-over. Therefor I would update each video for the revamped ability and combo?

I will give you a like rating when I'll get to my computer.

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt

Pride

Verified Member
FireWheel?

Nice quality and art animation design. Although, I would have spit the videos into abilities, grouped in a playlist. Changes will be made along the way as PK improves, so these abilities over time may get design, control and functionally make-over. Therefor I would update each video for the revamped ability and combo?

I will give you a like rating when I'll get to my computer.

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt
Is FireWheel not supposed to be there? Lmao.

Thanks, lmao. I'll be making a new one today. This time, it would be Water.
And I will update each ability once it has an update on it, thanks for your advice. :)

Last edited:

Pride

Verified Member
Oh balls, I forgot all about Lightning and Combustion.

I'm gonna make a small video about those 2 sub abilities, then work on Water.

SuperBower118

Verified Member
Imo you should have another person in the video. You get to see how much knockback each move does, which moves block other moves, etc.