• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

ProjectKorra turns 3!

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Hello everyone! I wanted to take a brief moment to acknowledge that ProjectKorra turns 3 years old today. I launched this project on June 11th, 2014 to bring together the Bending community in one place and would have never expected that it would grow into what it has become.

With that in mind, we are doing a lot of work behind the scenes to bring ProjectKorra into its third year strong. Here's a brief idea of what's going on:

A complete facelift
ProjectKorra's web presence has been the same for quite a while -- over the next month or two our talented design team will be working to revamp our online presence to keep it up to par. We will be reviewing our anti-spam systems and evaluating the design elements of our website and forum. You'll likely see numerous visual changes over the coming weeks as we begin the transition. More information will come later.

The official server
This hasn't been forgotten, just stalled. We want to make sure that when we do this, we do it right. We are having conversations internally about the best route to take this project and should have more news on it very soon.

Expanding on ProjectKorra (Core)
Our development team is tirelessly working on fixing bugs and bringing you new content -- just like they always have. Our goal for our third year is to circle back and finally finish some of the many projects we had announced but never gotten to -- as well as plan some new ones.

Again, this is a very brief outline for what's coming up, but it's better than nothing. Here's to ProjectKorra's third year. I'm excited to see what we do together.

I can't believe that it was 3 years ago when I heard about this crazy guy named MistPhizzle that was going to save the bending MC community.. It's amazing what the team has done, congratulations Misty!

I've been using bending for, like, 4? years and all it's done is been getting better. I wish you the best of luck in the future, guys! Congratulations! :D

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Happy birthday, ProjectKorra :D Been a great few years. Thanks to everyone who has helped bring it is to where it is today.

Edit: Why did no one tell me I spelt ProjectKorra wrong...? Now I look like a muppet lol

Last edited:

MIsty

for a second I thought I did something wrong

congratz pk

I hope to see many more years to come!