• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
CosmicBlast

CosmicBlast 1.4

xNuminousx

xNuminousx submitted a new resource:

CosmicBlast - Manipulate your cosmic abilities to overwhelm your opponent!

This ability is NOT for public server use. This alpha release is for the purpose of feedback. Issues are expected and quality is not guaranteed. Check below for different known issues and things I plan to do! (Lists will update!)

Please read:
If you'd like to, you can download this ability to your server, test it out, and provide some suggestions/feedback on it. This is not the final build for the ability, I'm just tired of having it sit on my...
Read more about this resource...

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
I'd be more than happy to help you with fixing stuff if you were to give out the source. (Doing so from decompiling is very annoying).

No problemo! But, is this move for a specific (sub)element, or it is just a general, avatar-esque/ miscellaneous move, like Jack-O-Blast or whatever it was called?

xNuminousx

No problemo! But, is this move for a specific (sub)element, or it is just a general, avatar-esque/ miscellaneous move, like Jack-O-Blast or whatever it was called?
It's an Avatar ability. It'll be in the avatar element and is designed for the Avatar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xNuminousx

Woooaaaa it's got 200 downloads :eek: can't wait to get home and work on the rework of the ability I've been planning ;)