• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

OMEGA BENDING (Custom Abilities, Binding, RPG, and more!)

Omegatron

After a LOT of hard work, we'd like to alpha release...

A completely fresh revamp on ProjectKorra servers, Omega Bending takes the plugin's multiplayer possibilities to a whole new level, with some insane custom plugins, a superb build team, and community developer-made abilities you won't find anywhere else.

The server is currently running Minecraft Version 1.10.2, though it will also be available in 1.11 on full release. It will be apart of the Omega Universe network release, containing a few other servers, from modded to minigames.

The server is a mix of RPG and casual multi-player. Players will NOT be able to access all abilities on join. The point of the server will be to unlock more abilities as you master your element, and build up your nation. There will also be special QUESTS, allowing you to unlock sub-elements, such as Combustion or Bloodbending, and even items, such as Airbending Staffs and Water Pouches. There ARE nations, and nation bases along with towns. Nations will have leaders and their own hierarchy, along with areas where members can live. Members will also be able to build their own towns for their nation, and lead those.

SCREENSHOTS HERE.

Just a preview of our new binding system, easy to learn and even easier to use. By simply doing /(element), you'll be shown a GUI with all the abilities you've unlocked - you can then right or left-click to either read more info, or bind the move (with it's own sweet little hotbar GUI!)
Yes, we have Cabbage Man.

The server IP is hub.omegamc.org, our website being http://omegamc.org, but it is currently WHITELISTED - for Alpha Release, we are inviting ANY builders and developers who are interested to simply leave a comment here, and we'll message you with information about the server! If you are simply a member and wish to see more or leave feedback, you can do the same. Just bear in mind that on official release all player data will be reset to give everyone a fair shot. You can also message me personally.
More importantly, this is a new project, and as some of us are fairly new to the ProjectKorra game, if there are any server owners or managers who would like to help out, or even offer merges or the like, contact me personally, maybe we could talk!

Server Rules:
- No mods, clients, or resource packs that give you any kind of advantage over another player. This includes hacks, x-ray, minimaps with radar, etc.
- Treat players with respect. This entails no swearing, cursing, spamming, etc. Staff has final decision on punishment, and will judge rules accordingly.

THANK YOU FOR READING, AND PLEASE LEAVE ANY FEEDBACK, IDEAS, AND MORE IN THE COMMENTS BELOW! HOPE YOU'RE EXCITED AS WE ARE!

Disclaimer: "This is not an official ProjectKorra Server. All Contributions and Donations made to this server are in no way affiliated with ProjectKorra or any of its plugin and goes to the server only. ProjectKorra and its staff is not responsible of your gameplay experience while on this server.

Last edited:

You could go even further by having those glass panes appear in respective binded slot. They could be only visible to the user and (s)he could remove it ,once gettting use to the bind system, through /bending hide.

Sobki

Staff member
Lead Developer
Plugin Developer
I'd definitely be interested in checking it out once I get home! Hit me up with the info :))

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am so hyped for this server! Can't wait to meet all the amazing people who join our community. I have been working hard with the Omega Team creating new, unique abilities for you all to enjoy on Omega Bending! Hope to see you all there.

Omegatron

You could go even further by having those glass panes appear in respective binded slot. They could be only visible to the user and (s)he could remove it ,once gettting use to the bind system, through /bending hide.
Very cool idea! I'm just not sure how that would work with players' items in their inventory. Maybe do it that way inside arenas, or for new player tutorials?

Wow. Just... wow. And I thought that Avatar and Minecraft weren't a good mix. Clearly you've proven me wrong. One question, and this might sound noobish, but is there an special thing for Avatar, or is that unobtainable?

Sobki

Staff member
Lead Developer
Plugin Developer
Are there other developers than Jelly working on this project?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk