• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

HELP PLS

S0LIX

Verified Member
Hello,

I am on MCProHosting spigot 1.8.8 server with plugins mcMMO essentialsXXMMP EssentialsXGEOIP EssentialsXGroupManager EssentialsXChat EssentialsXAntiBuild ServerSigns EssentialsX PvPManager worldedit CS-CoreLib PAC ClearLag and Factions. I have multiple other bending addons along with ProjectKorra core, for some reason all the commands work but bending itself does not. can SOMEONE PLS HELP? I have visited multiple forums about this and found the worldguard conflict and stuff so uninstalled that and tried many different things but ended up resetting the plugin again to try to fix it.

Any help is awesome, thanks!

-S0l

ndude5

Verified Member
This is about the most obvious answer, so it probably isn't the problem, but have you tried /bending toggle?

S0LIX

Verified Member
Any errors you getting on the console?

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt
05.02 11:09:43 [Server] INFO You are running the latest version of ProjectKorra 05.02 11:09:43 [Server] INFO Establishing SQLite Connection.[SQLite] Connection established! 05.02 11:09:42 [Server] INFO No updates found! 05.02 11:09:41 [Server] INFO Enabling ProjectKorra v1.8.2

S0LIX

Verified Member
Alright the problem turned out to be the version of Spigot was not up to date, so it works now :D now how do i do prefixes based on element or name color based on element

-Sol