• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Yes, This is based off the Legend of Korra and Blue Fire is never shown (unless I missed something) So I was thinking
Either we could make Some Seperate Blue Fire Moves or we could copy all the Moves to a Blue fire form? I know coding is ridiculously hard but its possible! so I hope people like this idea I would LOVE to make this real Especially BLUE FIRE BREATH! hopefully Jedk1 would make some of HIS custom fire moves in blue fire form that would be awesome! but yea thats it!

xNuminousx

This can't be done with out using the Reddust particle or using a water particle effect. From what i've been told in the past they cannot change the texture of a particle. If you want blue fire, I suggest you make a resource pack.

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
As @xNuminousx said, it's not that easy to make one that looks great. You can spawn blue redstone particles, but they last barely a second so you'd have to spawn more of them to make up for it. Creating lag (both for you and the server).

Blue FireBreath might be ok considering it works fine with Rainbow FireBreath. But that's entirely up to Jed so who knows. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Don't mean to be a downer but it kinda is my role to tell people whether stuff is actually possible or not. Or in this case, that it can be done but isn't a viable option due to the lag it would cause :L

@FireBenderGreif please use thesearch, because there exact MILLIONS TTHREADS with same idea over and over again, you're just spamming this idea over, which might result for this forum to explode and crash the whole internet around the word!!!!!!1111!

Jk, but please use the search bar before posting the exact same idea.

Regarding with your idea, firework particles could the job. Making a double copy of these moves in blue fire form would make the ability list too long and cluttered, and would make the firebender bend to type of fire colours which looks far fetched from the canon sources. I would preper this was in RPG plugin, and there would be chance who gets blue firebender once they are born/choose firebending in the server or in mid-gameplay.

Jk, but please use the search bar before posting the exact same idea.

Regarding with your idea, firework particles could the job. Making a double copy of these moves in blue fire form would make the ability list too long and cluttered, and would make the firebender bend to type of fire colours which looks far fetched from the canon sources. I would preper this was in RPG plugin, and there would be chance who gets blue firebender once they are born/choose firebending in the server or in mid-gameplay.[/QUOTE]

I looked it up I couldnt find any blue fire suggestions

1)Blue fireworks exist.
2)Did not see any dev stating that it requires an firework rocket or anything like that.
3)"Don't think" doesn't confirm it.