• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Psychokinesis training Sessions with HydroMan :)

Joeri

Verified Member
Listen, there's something called Reality, and all i can see are some people trying to avoid it.
If stuff like Hydrokinesis were real, don't you think it would be way more popular already. that you could follow real lessons, and that it could demonstrated through something else than videos?

I've yet to see anyone that can straight up prove it's real without using videos or some magic trick. Along with many others

HydroMan

Verified Member
Listen, there's something called Reality, and all i can see are some people trying to avoid it.
If stuff like Hydrokinesis were real, don't you think it would be way more popular already. that you could follow real lessons, and that it could demonstrated through something else than videos?

I've yet to see anyone that can straight up prove it's real without using videos or some magic trick. Along with many others
I don't think moving a piece of tiny floating light object on water by coontrolling the currents with ones mind gonna make it that much popular. If the one who seeks seeing it demonstration, then he shall tried finding one the person who practises this psychokinetic stuff and asks to perform in lively.

Or another option would be like I have mention a couple of times and what this post includes - spend time using this lessons to effect the desired element!

HydroMan

Verified Member
Also just know that it doesn't take one mounth for some of the results to reappear. Think Psychokinesis as of a muscle. Doing one or only a few workouts won't make you all buff, which same goes for psychokinesis in recieving the very first or improved results each time practising it. It takes time, which varieties to each people how ong they must practise to see results (but I can be asure that for some it takes first time trying it, which is possible).

Joeri

Verified Member
I don't think moving a piece of tiny floating light object on water by coontrolling the currents with ones mind gonna make it that much popular. If the one who seeks seeing it demonstration, then he shall tried finding one the person who practises this psychokinetic stuff and asks to perform in lively.

Or another option would be like I have mention a couple of times and what this post includes - spend time using this lessons to effect the desired element!
Yea, moving a tiny floating light object. But if this was real there would be people practicing this for 10 years and start moving around streams of water in public to show off, or do some random freakshow. don't you think that would catch the attention of people?

Let's be real for a bit. You can believe what you want and waste as much time on it as you like, but there's zero valid evidence to support all of this

HydroMan

Verified Member
Yea, moving a tiny floating light object. But if this was real there would be people practicing this for 10 years and start moving around streams of water in public to show off, or do some random freakshow. don't you think that would catch the attention of people?

Let's be real for a bit. You can believe what you want and waste as much time on it as you like, but there's zero valid evidence to support all of this
It takes alot more than just 10 years. Maybe even all the way long that you won't manage to live up that long in advancing to that level. The Guy from the video that Hero posted claimed that he was practising it for 20 years and yet I can't see him creating tornadoes, but is good enough in some level that you can see him airbending in some way that I haven't see anyone doing that.

Yes, I can honestly claim/agree on your statement that there is zero evidence on this so called 'supernatural' stuff. The only proof of this you can get is by practising/training this to yourself, and for giving - showing this person with another.

Joeri

Verified Member
It takes alot more than just 10 years. Maybe even all the way long that you won't manage to live up that long in advancing to that level. The Guy from the video that Hero posted claimed that he was practising it for 20 years and yet I can't see him creating tornadoes, but is good enough in some level that you can see him airbending in some way that I haven't see anyone doing that.

Yes, I can honestly claim/agree on your statement that there is zero evidence on this so called 'supernatural' stuff.
The only thing i can see in the video is a good amount of photo shop, special effects and a giant fan off screens

HydroMan

Verified Member
The only thing i can see in the video is a good amount of photo shop, special effects and a giant fan off screens
Yes, you can never trust videos. There is always a possibility that someone could add a special effect and make it all look fake.

Verified Member

hey people are entitled to their own opinion so...

and if your lost the exits that way