• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

1.4.0 BETA 10

Sketz

Verified Member
If you have any specific questions about IceBlast you can ask me or one of the Concept Designers!

What is the permission node!
I love the move, but it's automatically givin to my players free, and i want to ban, this move (sorry;for now),

Because when you get sttacked by iceblasts it's very laggy, and cannot movd/bend, i hate this, when it's less laggy i will put it back,

However i still would need help on removing this perm from players.

EDIT: Nevermind, sorry, i didn't realize how fast you guys wen't for the iceblast fix.

Last edited:
V

Vidcom

What is the permission node!
I love the move, but it's automatically givin to my players free, and i want to ban, this move (sorry;for now),

Because when you get sttacked by iceblasts it's very laggy, and cannot movd/bend, i hate this, when it's less laggy i will put it back,

However i still would need help on removing this perm from players.

EDIT: Nevermind, sorry, i didn't realize how fast you guys wen't for the iceblast fix.
The perm to use IceBlast is "bending.ability.iceblast". Simply set this node to be forbidden B)