• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

ProBending RPG

Do you like this RPG?

• Yes, but it is a little too mathy.

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • I love math and this RPG!!!

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • No, it lacks miniskirts.

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters

HydroMan

Verified Member
Of course.
My Waterbender is at the center, my firebender is at the back left and my earthbender is at the middle right of the arena starting out.(This is at the first zone, of course)
Earthbender infront of your firebender, water infront ur water, fire infront ur earth

owlcool

Verified Member
My firebender starts spamming fireblasts, my Waterbender intercepts projectiles in the air, pushing them aside just so much with her water, my earthbender starts defending my firebender and himself.

owlcool

Verified Member
(Quick Question: Do we play with boost points or without them (if without,then what are they for)
(The elemental boost points should be added, if that is what you are asking. If you are asking for things like Teamwork, intelligence, etc, then those are for tiebreakers.)

HydroMan

Verified Member
(The elemental boost points should be added, if that is what you are asking. If you are asking for things like Teamwork, intelligence, etc, then those are for tiebreakers.)
(so we play along with element boost in the game? Gotcha)

HydroMan

Verified Member
My earthbender tried to break throught ur earthbender attacks to shoot disks at Freeze, but the defense of Kalashi are higher then my earthbenders attacks they were all blocked. My Earthbender uses defense tactic agaisnt Breezes fireblast, but one of his attack went throught my defense and dealt alittle knockback but still kept himself in zone to (because my defense was 1 higher which is less weaker then +2 which if he had the fireblasts would be succesfully blocked)

Last edited:

HydroMan

Verified Member
My Waterbender blast watermanipulation at Kima's ,but while our attack points are equal both our projectile collade, causing no harm

HydroMan

Verified Member
Breeze focuses his attacks on your earthbender, while Kima and Kakashi keep on defending.
Brian 3 (earthbender) easily blocks Breeze attacks with his defense. Brian1 (water) and Kima got alot tired and fatigue as they constantly non stop tried to do same thing all over again, attack and defense against each other with the same results occuring (defense work, attack failed, ). By that they got worn out of energy so their mobility decreased -1 by only for this round. The Same with Brian 2 (fire) and Kakashi

HydroMan

Verified Member
Brian1 and Brian 2 immetadiatly swap places between them. Now Brian1 (Water) is fightning your Kakashi while Brian2 (fire) is fightning Kima

owlcool

Verified Member
Brian 3 (earthbender) easily blocks Breeze attacks with his defense. Brian1 (water) and Kima got alot tired and fatigue as they constantly non stop tried to do same thing all over again, attack and defense against each other with the same results occuring (defense work, attack failed, ). By that they got worn out of energy so their mobility decreased -1 by only for this round. The Same with Brian 2 (fire) and Kakashi
My waterbender aims is focus on the other bender's, particularly on the arms right before they use any attacks, simply to deflect them off course.

My fire bender takes this as an opening, while my earthbender defends the two.

HydroMan

Verified Member
(lets make a rule that:

if someone defense is -2 or less then the enemies, then that means that "someone" gets knockback the zone behind him.
if his defense is -1 instead, then he gets hit and loses -1 attack. If the attack is equal the others defenders defense, they both get warmed out and can't figth untill the next round is up. If the defense is higher then the attackers attack, the defender is unarmed)

Last edited:

owlcool

Verified Member
(lets make so if someone defense is -2 or less then the enemies, then that means that "someone" gets knockback the zone behind him. if his defense is -1 instead, then he gets hit and loses -1 attack
)
(Let's try not to focus on permantely decreasing stats and focus on matchups, and how far someone is in a zone, okay?