• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

ProBending RPG

Do you like this RPG?

• Yes, but it is a little too mathy.

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • I love math and this RPG!!!

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • No, it lacks miniskirts.

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters

owlcool

Verified Member
This will be an RPG for probending matches.
You have 3 team members, each of which you have to realistically make up that can only bend one element.
Abilities of individual teammates:
You rank your team mates on their abilities on a 1-3 scale on multiple points on your first post. You can have a max of 6 points per player distributed across these categories.
Abilities:
•Strength: Entails the strength of a shield and attack.
•Speed: Entails being able to blast back faster then another player shielding.
•Intelligence: Entails Strategy and how successful it is.

Players: You must have 3 Benders on your team, each of whom are blocked from using all sub elements.
•Water: Can't use plant, blood, ice, fog, healing or spiritbending.
•Earth: Can't use metal, sand or lava.
•Fire: Can't use lightning, lightning redirection or combustion.

There are 2 more point systems.
This point system can make the scale tip in a bender's favor if they have a certain amount of skill in such, despite their element potentially not being best suited towards that skill. A bender can have a max of 6 points in this category.
•Attack: this entails an attack breaking through a shield or having more knockback.
•Defense: This entails shielding an attack.
•Mobility: This entails dodging a attack.

Finally we add in the points for if a player is a certain element.

Add in 3 to your fire bender on attack and 1 on mobility.
Add in 1 to an attack, 1 to a shield, and 2 on mobility and 1 on attack to your water bender.
Add in 3 to an Earthbenders defense and 1 to it's attack.

Now, once you have all that, go ahead and put ranks on the Strength, Intelligence, Speed, Mobility, Attack and Defense.

Now do that for your other two probending players.

Yes, I understand this is complicated. But it would be the best way to have this be an actual fair rpg. After you have done this, you can start role playing against other players using these statistics on this thread.

Finally, I would like to mention that Strength, Speed and Intelligence should be for tie breakers in their respective areas.

Finally, NO KILLING!!!

Last edited:

owlcool

Verified Member
My Team:
A Firebender named Breeze, a Waterbender named Kima, and a earthbender named Kakashi.

Breeze:
Strength-3
Speed-1
Intelligence-2

Kima:
Intelligence-2
Speed-2
Strenth-2

Kakashi:
Intelligence: 2
Strength: 3
Speed: 1

Those are the tie breakers. Now I will show how much power each one has without their element boost, and then with.

Breeze without Elemental Boost:
Mobility-3
Attack-2
Defense-1

Kima without Elemental Boost:
Mobility- 1
Attack- 3
Defense- 2

Kakashi without Elemental Boost:
Mobility: 2
Attack: 1
Defense: 3

Now to add the boosts.

Breeze:
Mobility- 4
Attack-5
Defense-2

Kima:
Mobility- 3
Attack- 4
Defense- 4

Kalashi:
Mobility-2
Attack-2
Defense-6

That is my team, simply give what I gave minus what the characters would be before the elemental boosts and go ahead and rpg.

owlcool

Verified Member
Oh and Healing/SpiritBending
(There won't be any use for spirit bending within the arena, it would mainly leave you as an open target, so I am not going to ban it in the off chance of a spirit crashing through the roof ;) )

HydroMan

Verified Member
(There won't be any use for spirit bending within the arena, it would mainly leave you as an open target, so I am not going to ban it in the off chance of a spirit crashing through the roof ;) )
You can kill players with spiritbending if they are not spirits, so it's better to mention it in your post if you gonna list all the subs .-.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Brian1 (Water):
Intelligence: 3
Speed: 3

Brian2 (Fire):
Strenth: 3

Brian3 (Earth):

owlcool

Verified Member
Brian1 (Water):

Brian2 (Fire):

Brian3 (Earth):
(You forgot to add Mobility, Attack and defense on each character)

HydroMan

Verified Member
Brian1:
Mobility-3
Attack-3
Defense-3

Brian2:
Mobility-3
Attack-3
Defense-3

Brian3:
Mobility-3
Attack-3
Defense-3

owlcool

Verified Member
Brian1:
Mobility-3
Attack-3
Defense-3

Brian2:
Mobility-3
Attack-3
Defense-3

Brian3:
Mobility-3
Attack-3
Defense-3
You need to add the boosts of each element, and the max before the boosts for mobility attack and defense combined is 6.
The max for intelligence, teamwork and strength combined is 6.

HydroMan

Verified Member
You need to add the boosts of each element, and the max before the boosts for mobility attack and defense combined is 6.
The max for intelligence, teamwork and strength combined is 6.
With boost;

Brian1:
Mobility: 5
Attack: 4
Defense: 4

Brian2:
Mobility: 4
Attack: 6
Defense: 4

Brian3:
Mobility: 3
Attack: 4
Defense: 6

Last edited:

owlcool

Verified Member
What about speed 2? You said firebenders get +1 speed for a boost? And don't tell you mistaken it with defense and mis-typed it :p?
Oh yeah, I mistyped that. xD
I think I confused mobility with speed, and instead of just replacing speed with mobility I added on mobility, or vice versa.

Anyways, it is fixed.

owlcool

Verified Member
Ok then. Can we begin our dual/sparr :p
Of course.
My Waterbender is at the center, my firebender is at the back left and my earthbender is at the middle right of the arena starting out.(This is at the first zone, of course)