• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

ProBending RPG

Do you like this RPG?

• Yes, but it is a little too mathy.

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • I love math and this RPG!!!

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • No, it lacks miniskirts.

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters

HydroMan

Verified Member
My waterbender aims is focus on the other bender's, particularly on the arms right before they use any attacks, simply to deflect them off course.

My fire bender takes this as an opening, while my earthbender defends the two.
My earthbender uses the defense manuever on our team for your waterbender attacks. While they are protected, Firebender uses his attacks on Kima.

owlcool

Verified Member
How about we use lifepoints ,like in yu-gi-oh game. Whenever someones lifepoints is out, that teammate falls into the water.
How about we don't make a Pokemon game with probenders?

That is what the battlefield looks like.

HydroMan

Verified Member
How about we use lifepoints ,like in yu-gi-oh game. Whenever someones lifepoints is out, that teammate falls into the water.
  • For instance, if the player's-B attack is bigger then the player's-A and one of them attacks each other while both in attacker mode, player-A loses some life points by subtracting both of the players attack and the result subtract to their life points. We could start out with like each teammate having 20 life points. (For instance Player-A has attack 6 while Player-5 has 8 . If One of the players attack, and are both in attacker mode, the one loses life points whose attack points are lower then the ones whose. So Player-A loses points. So we subtract the points of both of those players (8-6=2), then we the results that we got we subtract it with Players-A (who loses life points becuz is weaker) lifepoints (20-2=18). Now his life points his down to 18. He will fall into water until his lifepoints go down to 0 .
  • What if the attacker attacks the defender? Like lets say Player-A is defender with 4 defense points while Player-B is attacker with 8 atfack points?. Player-A being hit switches to attack . Player-B can only strike Player-A only on his second turn.
  • What if it were the other way around? Player-A defender with 8 defense points while Player-B attacker strike with 4 attack points. Player-B loses life points (the same way how i explained with attack.vs.attack figth)

Last edited:

owlcool

Verified Member
My fire and water benders focus their attacks on your fire bender, while my earth ended defends them both.

HydroMan

Verified Member
My earthbender attacks your Earthbender. He goes knockback becuz his defense his down. My waterbender is in defense.

owlcool

Verified Member
My earthbender attacks your Earthbender. He goes knockback becuz his defense his down. My waterbender is in defense.
Wow, can you not use 5 phases of attack at once? Just counting the number of posts. Lets limit ourselves to 2-3 phases in one post.

owlcool

Verified Member
Lets start over, since we added that rule.
Same positions I guess.
Breeze and Kima start targeting your waterbender, while Kakashi is defending them.