• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

1.4.0 BETA 9

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
This Dev Build was done almost entirely by our newest developer -- Coolade. Enjoy.

(Before Waterbenders get mad -- we have Water stuff coming, I PROMISE. It is just the trickiest element to work with)

• General Changes
    • When the server shuts down or reloads the flight glitch should no longer be created. Players who were in mid flight because of an ability will be removed from flight when the server / bending reloads.
  • Waterbending Changes
    • Added WaterManipulation accessor method.
      • Added waterManipulation.getAroundPoint() which returns all instances of WaterManipulation around a location within a specified radius.
    • Fixed bug where IceSpikes were not being cleaned up when they should have been.
    • Fixed bug where Waterbenders could spam WaterSpout to not take fall damage, even if they weren't over a Waterbendable block.
    • Fixed a WaterSpout NullPointerException
  • Earthbending Changes
    • New Ability: LavaFlow
      • This will allow the Earthbender to create lava using the Earthbendable blocks around them. They can hold sneak to begin generation of a moat of lava around them, or click on an Earthbendable block to make it go just in front of them. An earthbender can also use this ability to turn existing Lava back to its original state, or Stone if there was nothing there before.
    • Added EarthBlast accessor method.
      • Added earthBlast.getAroundPoint() which returns all instances of EarthBlast around a location within a specified radius.
    • Fixed an old bug that involved EarthBlasts not being cleaned up properly if the player spammed left click and shift together.
  • Firebending Changes
    • Improved HeatControl Efficiency
      • Checks the type of block before checking if the region is protected. Should save on some processing power, especially if on a server with a lot of factions.
      • Checks if the block is Lava or Fire before checking if the region is protected.
    • Added FireBlast accessor method
      • Added fireBlast.getAroundPoint() which returns all instances of FireBlast around a location within a specified radius.

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
Hopefully there will be one more lava bending move like Mist said and not just LavaFlow cause I already had that one on my server. :/

Mist

Staff member
Administrator
Hopefully there will be one more lava bending move like Mist said and not just LavaFlow cause I already had that one on my server. :/
Not in 1.4.0. LavaFlow and LavaSurge were the two abilities we had planned for this update. Not ruling out future abilities (we literally have some abilities lined up, we just don't want to overdo an element in a single update)

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
Not in 1.4.0. LavaFlow and LavaSurge were the two abilities we had planned for this update. Not ruling out future abilities (we literally have some abilities lined up, we just don't want to overdo an element in a single update)
Thanks! I will be looking forward to it.

Josh

Verified Member
Really looking forward to some new water moves. I understand it's really tricky to come up with moves that can actually work in the plugin. Keep up the good work :D