• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Korra-mon!

Is Korra-mon a good Idea?

• Totally, I like to battle random people I have met online!

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Also Totally, I like to battle my friends!

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Nope, Baz needs to make a better game such as Projects and Korras, ext.

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • I love you.

Votes: 10 38.5%

• Total voters

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
There is a great amount of hope needed here, so the blue lanterns arrive, enhance the green lanterns and fight Gamzee's team alongside everybody.

Dr. Fate and some Blue, Green and Red Lanterns intercept the meteors each time they come.

Equius throws Nepeta at some of the green lanterns, which she cuts down with ease.

owlcool

Verified Member

Equius throws Nepeta at some of the green lanterns, which she cuts down with ease.
The Green Lanterns are teleported, thanks to the Indigo Tribe assisting, and they continue to fight, and the Scarlet Saphires join in, to protect the ones they love within the core and on earth.

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
Piper figths along side others to defeat Gamzees characters...

Aradia uses her physic powers to freeze Piper's limbs in place. She then lifts Piper into the air.

Sollux ducks underneath Piper, and then lets out a gigantic blast of energy.

owlcool

Verified Member

The few green lanterns that are cut get healed by themselves and blue lanterns(Blue lanterns have better healing abilities then the rest of the lanterns, and can do things like heal cut off hands in instants)

owlcool

Verified Member

Aradia uses her physic powers to freeze Piper's limbs in place. She then lifts Piper into the air.

An indigo lantern teleports Piper away, and another redirects Sollux's blast into Aradia.

HydroMan

Verified Member

Pipers shouts Gaz (friends) for help while the beam is still approaching her.

HydroMan

Verified Member
(no. like what does she do to make the combustion.)
  • She aims the target with her hands,
  • does the thing with hands when she wants to explode (shown in most of her gifs when she wanna freeze/explode stuff)
  • Molecules by command then speed up, thus to cause things explode

HydroMan

Verified Member
(OK NOW, 30MIN. TIME OUT) WE MUST TAKE A BREAK AND WE NEED TO DISCUSS BEFORE GOING FURTHER INTO FIGHT...
TIME OUT)