• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Korra-mon!

Is Korra-mon a good Idea?

• Totally, I like to battle random people I have met online!

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Also Totally, I like to battle my friends!

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Nope, Baz needs to make a better game such as Projects and Korras, ext.

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • I love you.

Votes: 10 38.5%

• Total voters

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member

dave uses his timetables to take meteors from a future where earth is destroyed, and send them onto piper's location.

owlcool

Verified Member
Red Lantern Supergirl flys quickly over the Sinon and asks if she has a plan to kill Dave, as he will simply continue taking things from a Alternate Time Lines, and asks Sinon if she should call over the whole Red Lantern Core.
Meanwhile, Kyle is trying to stop all possible meteors from entering earth's atmosphere.
Meanwhile, Guy Gardener of Earth starts attacking Dave, as he is cocky like that.

Baz

Verified Member
Red Lantern Supergirl flys quickly over the Sinon and asks if she has a plan to kill Dave, as he will simply continue taking things from a Alternate Time Lines, and asks Sinon if she should call over the whole Red Lantern Core.
Meanwhile, Kyle is trying to stop all possible meteors from entering earth's atmosphere.
Meanwhile, Guy Gardener of Earth starts attacking Dave, as he is cocky like that. Also, I like penis
Sinon agrees and continues to fire.
Sinon tells red that his power is in his time tables.

Last edited:

owlcool

Verified Member
Sinon agrees and continues to fire.
Sinon tells red that his power is in his time tables.
Red Lantern Supergirl continues to ask if she should call over the red lantern core or/and justice league, understanding such.

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
Meanwhile, Guy Gardener of Earth starts attacking Dave, as he is cocky like that.

dave uses his timetables to send guy gardener's hand with his power ring into the future. now powerless, dave stabs guy gardener in the heart.