• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Korra-mon!

Is Korra-mon a good Idea?

• Totally, I like to battle random people I have met online!

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Also Totally, I like to battle my friends!

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Nope, Baz needs to make a better game such as Projects and Korras, ext.

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • I love you.

Votes: 10 38.5%

• Total voters

owlcool

Verified Member
Piper takes the piece of sheet paper from her pocket which has a spell writen in it. She unfolds it and chants the spell. With the spell cast, Gamzee is now sent into a pocket dimension forever.
Do you want to know something awesome?
Hawk and Dove have the powers of the Gods of Order and Chaos.
Dr. Fate IS the gods of order and chaos.

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
Hmm, that means I will have to select my characters carefully.
1. Kyle Rayner, White Lantern.
2. Dr. Fate, Sorcerer.
3. Red Lantern Supergirl.
4. Blue Lantern Saint Walker.
5. Superman.
6. Shazam.
7. Yellow Lantern Scarecrow(As in batman's arch nemesis.
8. Blue Lantern Barry Allen.
9. Green Lantern Hal Jordan.
10. Indigo Lantern, Indigo-1.
11. Blue Beetle.
12. Booster Gold.
13. Hawk.
14. Dove.
15. Wonder Woman.
16. Scarlet Saphire Carrol Ferris.
17. Batman from Batman Beyond.
18. Black Lantern: The Black Hand.
1. Dave Strider (Prince of Time)
2. John Egbert (Heir of Breath)
3. Rose Lalonde (Seer of Light)
4. Jade Harley (Witch of Space)
5. Karkat Vantas (Knight of Blood)
6. Aradia Megido (Maiden of Time)
7. Tavros Nitram (Page of Breath)
8. Sollux Captor (Mage of Doom)
9. Nepeta Leijon (Rouge of Heart)
10. Kanaya Maryam (Slyph of Space)
11. Terezi Pyrope (Seer of Mind)
12. Vriska Serket (Thief of Light)
13. Equius Zahhak (Heir of Void)
14. Gamzee Makara (Bard of Rage)
15. Eridan Ampora (Prince of Hope)
16. Feferi Peixes (Witch of Life)
17. Jack Noir
18. Tatsuya Shiba

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
Dr. Fate assists Piper in locking Gamzee into a pocket dimension while Hawk and Dove are toying with Gamzee.

gamzee uses his extreme juggling skills to juggle his clubs at mach speed in a huge area around his body. Anyone who comes near is hit with a club traveling hundreds of miles per hour.

owlcool

Verified Member
1. Dave Strider (Prince of Time)
2. John Egbert (Heir of Breath)
3. Rose Lalonde (Seer of Light)
4. Jade Harley (Witch of Space)
5. Karkat Vantas (Knight of Blood)
6. Aradia Megido (Maiden of Time)
7. Tavros Nitram (Page of Breath)
8. Sollux Captor (Mage of Doom)
9. Nepeta Leijon (Rouge of Heart)
10. Kanaya Maryam (Slyph of Space)
11. Terezi Pyrope (Seer of Mind)
12. Vriska Serket (Thief of Light)
13. Equius Zahhak (Heir of Void)
14. Gamzee Makara (Bard of Rage)
15. Eridan Ampora (Prince of Hope)
16. Feferi Peixes (Witch of Life)
17. Jack Noir
18. Tatsuya Shiba
You do realize Superman is still in the Sun, Right? He is insanely overpowered right now, and he is only getting more powerful.

owlcool

Verified Member

gamzee uses his extreme juggling skills to juggle his clubs at mach speed in a huge area around his body. Anyone who comes near is hit with a club traveling hundreds of miles per hour.
The GODS of order and chaos are much faster and stronger then Gamzee, and Hawk and Dove have the powers of them.

owlcool

Verified Member

Gamzee got sucked into a pocket dimension.

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
A Blue Sun, one which gives Superman more power then a yellow sun.

Aradia and Dave approach the sun. Using their combined powers as Prince of Time and Maiden of Time, they speed the aging of the sun, turning into a red super giant. They then turn superman back to the point of his timeline where he did not yet gain the blue sun's power.

owlcool

Verified Member

Aradia and Dave approach the sun. Using their combined powers as Prince of Time and Maiden of Time, they speed the aging of the sun, turning into a red super giant. They then turn superman back to the point of his timeline where he did not yet gain the blue sun's power.
By the time that the sun has aged into a yellow sun Superman has accelerated at almost instantaneous speed and kills Dave and Aradia in just a couple blows.
Also, Superman has super hearing so he can hear what they are doing.

Superman then returns to the still blue sun.(Told you Superman was Waaaay overpowered, especially from the blue sun.

Keep in mind, even if you changed it to a red sun my blue lantern can just make it "younger."

Last edited:

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
By the time that the sun has aged into a yellow sun Superman has accelerated at almost instantaneous speed and kills Dave and Aradia in just a couple blows.
Also, Superman has super hearing so he can hear what they are doing.

Superman then returns to the still blue sun.(Told you Superman was Waaaay overpowered, especially from the blue sun.

Keep in mind, even if you changed it to a red sun my blue lantern can just make it "younger."

The aging was instantaneous, and before you can reach them
, Aradia freezes superman to a single point in time. Also space is a vacuum so you couldn't hear us.

owlcool

Verified Member

The aging was instantaneous, and before you can reach them
, Aradia freezes superman to a single point in time. Also space is a vacuum so you couldn't hear us.
Also, in DC Superman can hear people in space. So yes, he heard you in space. :p

owlcool

Verified Member

Jade, the Witch of Space, and John, the Heir of Breath, approach Hal Jordan.
Hal Jordan is with Yellow Lantern Scarecrow, Indigo-1, Carrol Ferris, Blue Lantern Barry Allen, Blue Lantern Saint Walker and Red Lantern Supergirl.
Your move.

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member

John starts using his power as Heir of Breath to make 300 mph winds. They begin cutting the skin of his opponents.