• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied [WATERBENDING] [CLASS]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
You do know that the keyword in your statement is bloodbending. Bloodbending belongs to the Southern Style.
Since Katara was a Southern/Northern waterbender, she could bend blood....not saying all southerns can bend blood though...
How? Hama was the first known bloodbender. And that was when she wasnt in the southern water tribe.

Loony

Verified Member
I think this should be something for the RPG plugin. Having different styles of water bending, or as you say ''classess'.
I like the idea, I feel it could be expanded on for all the elements, but I think it would be better for the RPG plugin.
Still a cool idea either way :)

Hero

Verified Member
I think this should be something for the RPG plugin. Having different styles of water bending, or as you say ''classess'.
I like the idea, I feel it could be expanded on for all the elements, but I think it would be better for the RPG plugin.
Welp, its part of RPG now lol.

paliate

Verified Member
I think that'd be cool.

Oh and basically what your saying is you want the "southern" benders to have a boost in damage and resistance and the "northern" benders to have a boost in healing and speed? (I don't agree with the speed though)
I think that would be easily done, but I think it would be cool if the plugin just chose which "class" they are apart of.
If you want I could move this to RPG suggestions.

Janny

Verified Member
I think that'd be cool.

Oh and basically what your saying is you want the "southern" benders to have a boost in damage and resistance and the "northern" benders to have a boost in healing and speed? (I don't agree with the speed though)
I think that would be easily done, but I think it would be cool if the plugin just chose which "class" they are apart of.
If you want I could move this to RPG suggestions.
I think every single detail of this thread should be implemented, even the speed. It would be AMAZING for the plugin and especially RPG.

paliate

Verified Member
I think every single detail of this thread should be implemented, even the speed. It would be AMAZING for the plugin and especially RPG.
Theres no reason for their walking speed to be faster then normal, I could see their fastswim speed being faster then normal though.
Gotta use your brain janny.

owlcool

Verified Member
Fire:
Heavy style: Practitioners include; combustion man, Iroh, Zhao, Jeong Jeong.
Medium style: Practitioners include;
Azula, Zuko, Korra outside probending.
Light style: Practitioners Include;
Mako, Most probenders.

Heavy Playstyle; Slow, little/slow to no firejet, burn damage, large damage, defensive, little knock back.
Medium Playstyle; Long bursts of fire jet, slow firejet, can use medium power fire blasts with some degree of speed, good knock back.
Light Playstyle; Fast, Quick fast short erratic bursts of firejet, able to strike down projectiles with ease with fireballs, otherwise little defense, multiple low powered fireballs at one time that do little damage and slight burn damage in half of all fireballs, little knock back.

And remember, Practically any argument against this can work just as well as any argument against the water classes.

Last edited:

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
So, You aren't saying that the slow, complex, movements he made were of the "heavier" variety of firebending, nor defensive? Please elaborate.
He used a firejet. That's the only reason he doesn't belong only in that single category.

Status
Not open for further replies.