• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Make Waterspout wave useable with bottlebending?

Status
Not open for further replies.

D1am0ndDude98314

Verified Member
Hello,
I was wondering if it could be possible to
make waterspout wave bottlebendable.
if it isn't a popular option could it be off
by default but toggle-able via the config?

Thanks,
Alftand

D1am0ndDude98314

Verified Member
But... O.O This is so... O.O Not normal!! Flying around with a tiny amount of Water from a bottle is just insane!
and a massive torrent wave isnt insane!??!?!
or a massive surge large enough to freeze people?!?!?!
it could at least be an option in the config:

bottlebendable: false

by default and could be changed to true for
people who would like to, all water moves
could benefit from this option, for server owners that
dont want certain moves normally bottlebendable to be
bottlebendable,

EDIT: could possibly cost multiple bottles???

Thanks for reading, :)
Alftand

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
and a massive torrent wave isnt insane!??!?!
or a massive surge large enough to freeze people?!?!?!
A massive Torrent wave is insane when from a bottle.
A massive surge large enough to freeze people is also insane when from a bottle.
That doesn't mean that this should be possible. It is such crazy as the before mentioned.

HydroMan

Verified Member
A massive Torrent wave is insane when from a bottle.
A massive surge large enough to freeze people is also insane when from a bottle.
That doesn't mean that this should be possible. It is such crazy as the before mentioned.
So why not adding this? We can use giantic wave from a bottle ,but we can't waterwave ourselfs? By that logi I think we should add this change ,atleast to the core plugin ,as they are planning to nerf this on to the rpg

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
So why not adding this? We can use giantic wave from a bottle ,but we can't waterwave ourselfs? By that logi I think we should add this change ,atleast to the core plugin ,as they are planning to nerf this on to the rpg
You are making me repeat myself.
The abilities existant are too unreal to the Avatar World. Surging with a dead bush? Torrenting from a water skin? Using wheat to launch your self in the air with a water stream?

All Waterbending needs changes if we want to make it closer to the shows.

If your idea, which is totally logical with the present Waterbending, gets implemented, Waterbenders will never be the same with this mobility.

Note: You are WaterSpouting and you want to go down. You shift, right? But as you have a WaterBottle in your inventory, WaterWave would start to be formed.

PoopMasterPT

Verified Member
I completely agree with you @Taiko the Waterbender :3 a realy like waterbending (not as much as airbending but meh) and i always think that it is to op just by doing a giant surge in the full moon... You don't bend more water just because it's night time you bend the amount of water you have in a bottle and as far as i can see, it is a bottle... How big is a bottle '-' but i am just complaining about it meh '-'

HydroMan

Verified Member
I completely agree with you @Taiko the Waterbender :3 a realy like waterbending (not as much as airbending but meh) and i always think that it is to op just by doing a giant surge in the full moon... You don't bens more Walter just because it's night time you bens the amount of Walter you havê in a bottle and as i can ser it is a bottle... How big is a bottle '-' but i AM just complaining about it meh '-'
Walter ?

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
Let's have an example :3
Wow! That fight was amazing :D
Did you see the amount of water that Kya needed to produce ONE WaterWave? Since that most of the water-based attacks and defenses lose some water after its use, hypothetically, if you kept using one water bottle to one water wave, at some point you wouldn't have enough water to do anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.