• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Flowing Water Source

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILLFATE

Verified Member
So , as you all know , you can't use flowing water as a source. So i was thinking that these moves should also use flowing water as a source:

-Water Manipulation
-IceSpike

Hope you like it!

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
So , as you all know , you can't use flowing water as a source. So i was thinking that these moves should also use flowing water as a source:

-Water Manipulation
-IceSpike

Hope you like it!
Lol, click phasechange > ice > ready for use ;)

owlcool

Verified Member
I. Dislike how it may look. The smoke is always inside the water or ice, correct? Now there would be bloody smoke coming out of water, it would look stupid.

Jackson

Staff member
Digital Team
Verified Member
I. Dislike how it may look. The smoke is always inside the water or ice, correct? Now there would be bloody smoke coming out of water, it would look stupid.
That's not entirely true. You can make the smoke smaller to fit in the water source. By you I mean The Developers.

paliate

Verified Member
That's not really for us to deal with, to be honest. It's your server owner's.
I agree with Shunky, It's not the plugin's fault that your server's owner doesn't have enough ram to make the server lag free for you.
And I would recommend asking the server owner to turn the range for phasechange down to decrease the lag instead of disabling it completely.

paliate

Verified Member
This post contains little info other then you wanting flowing water to be a source.
As said above you can phasechange the water and use that as your source, In other words:
I agree with Shunky, It's not the plugin's fault that your server's owner doesn't have enough ram to make the server lag free for you.
And I would recommend asking the server owner to turn the range for phasechange down to decrease the lag instead of disabling it completely.
Phasechanging water is literally done in a click, It shouldn't be a problem.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.