• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied Octopusform combo!!

Chickenemerald

Verified Member
In the avatar show, when katara taught aang octopus form, aang made a octopus:image.jpgxD I love the photo.

This gave me an Idea for a combo

Usage: octopusform<surge(shift)<(optional) phase change

Damage:none. This move is used to protect more, and the ice is to block all projectiles for a SET TIME

Helpful for:simply just protection help!

I hope you like!!!

SuperJunior

Verified Member
It wouldn't really explain it though... Whats the cdr? And if ice is ganna protect them how would they move? Also, this had no ice on it.

Chickenemerald

Verified Member
And for them to move, if it isn't possible to implement that the ice follows you then you can't move xD. It would protect you from ALL PROJECTILES

HydroMan

Verified Member
It would protect you from ALL PROJECTILES
Lavabender vs IceBender; Icebender creates a octopusform-shield ,then the ,lavabenders shoots lava with lavasurge ,the ice shield stays in its raw form without it melting or having holes in it (it seems very "logicial" to me)

owlcool

Verified Member
You can do this exact same thing by freezing yourself with torrent, and then thawing yourself with phasechange.

Joeri

Verified Member
Lavabender vs IceBender; Icebender creates a octopusform-shield ,then the ,lavabenders shoots lava with lavasurge ,the ice shield stays in its raw form without it melting or having holes in it (it seems very "logicial" to me)
Expect we don't have LavaSurge

owlcool

Verified Member
And don't you think you were somewhat bad when you first started!!
Not really, I never posted a thread that was less then a paragraph, I almost always put things where they needed to go, so not really.. Do you even know how to give yourself an avatar? I have been here since before projectkorra was made, since orion's plugin, so don't star looking for a thread I made when I just started out.