• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

New Water Move: WaterLock (WARNING SPOILER)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EndersShadows

Verified Member
I know it's probably never going to happen. I'm not hoping for it.

But sometimes, I'm still thinking of how it could be done, and how cool it would be to actually have it c; Surprisingly, the way it could work, is always good in my mind, but if I'd suggest it, ppl would shout at me :p
When I think of water arms, I think of octopusform at faster moving speeds. Smh, that's like giving watermanipulation an improved homing capability.

Drummer3475

Verified Member
To be honest this move sounds almost as strong as bloodbending. You're restraining the victim, where they're stuck(except you can't move them), and to make up for not being able to move them your damaging them by drowning them. Seems a bit over powered, though it's a good idea.
i think it would be a good move for non bloodbending water benders i like it but i suggest maybe like where u cud left click to make it to where it will drown them in the bubble

JewFroJustin

Verified Member
What if when you shift while looking at the target, water slowly encases them. Once the water has surrounded them they can't fight back, or get out and you can click to start drowning them. It would take like 1.5 - 2 second for the water to surround them, but in that time if the user is hit then the move fails.

Drummer3475

Verified Member
What if when you shift while looking at the target, water slowly encases them. Once the water has surrounded them they can't fight back, or get out and you can click to start drowning them. It would take like 1.5 - 2 second for the water to surround them, but in that time if the user is hit then the move fails.
YES right on point this needs to be added fr

paliate

Verified Member
I can see this being done, And i don't really mind it being done.

But i don't think it'll be used, You'd have to select a source and then shift on the player which would take quite a long time, your bound to get hit.
Because this isn't like suffocate that blinds you, it's more likely you'll be hit 10x faster then if someone was using suffocate and you couldn't see them.

Status
Not open for further replies.