• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

New Water Move: WaterLock (WARNING SPOILER)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaK

Verified Member
If you're fully submerged yes, but if like Bolin does you poke your head out and be partially submerged, an Airbender for example could perform Airsuction to get himself out.
What if an earthbender got stuck in there?

Chen

Verified Member
If he wasn't close to the ground use raiseearth under the user if there is some earth underneath him. If there isn't then good positioning by the user.

HydroMan

Verified Member
maybe using lavaflow on the user while you are stuck in the waterlock as an earth bender you could make them lose concentration ,thus disabling the move and get free out of it or something similar? Also i thought as for air and water benders they could use waterbubble to escape from the lock by vanishing the water as used normally in water ,for firebenders....i got nothing lightning or combustion?

brad

Verified Member
If he wasn't close to the ground use raiseearth under the user if there is some earth underneath him. If there isn't then good positioning by the user.
Or maybe you can have a configurable hold time...

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
King Bumi was able to bend the earth just by looking at it and then moving his head a little. Firebenders could breath fire to get out (could be fire blast to).

HydroMan

Verified Member
firebreath make sense ,as we seen in the cannon how biolin pop is head out of the water lock/ball ,so the waterfirebender could breath the fire out of their mouth ,igniting the user without using any hand movement. I still think they should also use combustion for escaping the lock

Last edited:

brad

Verified Member
It doesn't matter we just need water arms lel xP. You can disable it if you don't like it... i mean :p

EndersShadows

Verified Member
It doesn't matter we just need water arms lel xP. You can disable it if you don't like it... i mean :p
Honestly, we don't need water arms. The idea of "water arms" really irritates me. For starters, the fuck would having arms of water be good for?

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Honestly, we don't need water arms. The idea of "water arms" really irritates me. For starters, the fuck would having arms of water be good for?
I know it's probably never going to happen. I'm not hoping for it.

But sometimes, I'm still thinking of how it could be done, and how cool it would be to actually have it c; Surprisingly, the way it could work, is always good in my mind, but if I'd suggest it, ppl would shout at me :p

Status
Not open for further replies.