• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Whats Da Diff?

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Personally, I believe people should not have the right to bear arms. People are being too reckless with them.
1) If more sane people were armed, the crazies would get off fewer shots
2) Illegal guns would still be a large problem, with less of a way for people to defend themselves
3) And if the government decides to oppress you, you will stop them how?

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
2) Illegal guns would still be a large problem, with less of a way for people to defend themselves
I told my american friend guns are illegal in my country, he was like "what?!" xD

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Going off what Alex said, it's not the guns causing the problem, it's the people.

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
The argument is the same as saying we should outlaw cars because they 'kill people'

HydroMan

Verified Member
If people are what kills people, dont give them guns!
They can still kill you bare hands or other non melee weapons (speaking of that, im getting suspicious of owlcool being killer, becuz of the improvised weapon thread ƪ(‾.‾“)┐).