• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Whats Da Diff?

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Whats the difference between being untrustworthy and more likely to lie?
@Loony @Easte @Gamzee @HydroMan @Hero
un·trust·wor·thy
ˌənˈtrəs(t)wərT͟Hē/
adjective
adjective: untrustworthy
not able to be relied on as honest or truthful.
Lie
a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth; a falsehood.

There's your difference. One is a trait, one is a statement

Hero

Verified Member
Ok, whats the TRUE difference between white magic and black magic? This one is hard unless you know what magic is.

Loony

Verified Member
Trust is something beyond keeping secrets. If I don't trust you, I wouldn't trust you with my items, secrets, my life xD ect

jedk1

a lie is something i tell to untrustworthy people. I lie to everyone.
I have trust issues. Trusting people online is hard.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Ok, whats the TRUE difference between white magic and black magic? This one is hard unless you know what magic is.
noun

magic used for good purposes,especially to counteract evil(contrasted with black magic ).

noun

magic used for evil purposes;witchcraft; sorcery (contrasted withwhite magic ).
Well that's that. In summary. One has good in it, the other - bad in it.

Hero

Verified Member
Well that's that. In summary. One has good in it, the other - bad in it.
WRONG!
Magic in all shapes ans forms come from the same source, it's just different names. Either way, magic in general is bad.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
WRONG!
Magic in all shapes ans forms come from the same source, it's just different names. Either way, magic in general is bad.
An aspect, or non physical object, or anything of the kind, has no actual goodness or evilness, it all depends on the user.

HydroMan

Verified Member
WRONG!
Are you a wiccan? You pretty much know everything about it. Mind explaning it abit about it?

HydroMan

Verified Member
An aspect, or non physical object, or anything of the kind, has no actual goodness or evilness, it all depends on the user.
Yes. You can negate that the Pandas are bad, but neither can you state that they are good. Everyone has Agenda (< Im sorry for wrong word, but i don't know how it is spelled. Just
I know its pronunciation should sound like that).

Hero

Verified Member
Then why do you think magic is bad? Huhhh?
Because humans dont magical abilities. I dont believe in magic, but I do believe that there is malicious forces. Either way, NEXT QUESTION!

Last edited:

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
My brain just went *fart*
Wut?
Well all current mammals most likely have a common ancient ancestor, so the only thing really separating them is thousands or hundreds of thousands of years of evolution.