• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

What would you like to see on a new bending server?

Hello, everyone. I just opened my new bending server, and we need some new members! I realized one great way of getting members to stay on my server is to make my server different and unique. So, I ask you all this question: what would YOU like to see on a bending server?
I already have Factions and a few arenas. I'm not going to add the IP of my server in this thread, because that would be direct advertising. Instead, I submitted my server to the server list here on ProjectKorra. If you see one that is owned by RobagNetwork/Robagio, that is mine! :oops:
Please try to give legitimate ideas. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Zafkiel

Why Don't you try to reproduce some cities of the show like the northern water tribe Or Omashu

And actually give the permission to players to buy houses in their :D and give some special rank to some players for example naming a trustful player King of Omashu and give him the permission to do some things the others players can't :D

But I'm afraid it is a little bit too much RP for your server :(

Why Don't you try to reproduce some cities of the show like the northern water tribe Or Omashu

And actually give the permission to players to buy houses in their :D and give some special rank to some players for example naming a trustful player King of Omashu and give him the permission to do some things the others players can't :D

But I'm afraid it is a little bit too much RP for your server :(
This sounds like a really cool idea; I could make that into another world on my server later on!