• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

WHAT IS THAT PLUGIN

DanHosaur

Verified Member
hey. I've been to a lot of servers now and I was wondering what's that plugin that shows your Bending Moves on the right side of the screen?

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Well Jed has very little say in this matter as he is banned. It is up to alex though to either respect the wishes of a banned person or not. And Alex is remaking it into his own version.

RONNOC777

Verified Member
Regardless, if he's banned, the code is still his. Alex can always start from scratch.

Last edited:

Gamzee

God Tier Member
Verified Member
Well Jed has very little say in this matter as he is banned. It is up to alex though to either respect the wishes of a banned person or not. And Alex is remaking it into his own version.
He could request a DMCA takedown if his code is used.

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
If you noticed, shawn has posted a notice saying anything contributed on here can be used by anyone else once you are banned. ;D

Sketz

Verified Member
I believe i still have the scoreboard in my server, or if not. I have it saved.
I remember seeing it. and if you want the whole thing yourself. Just ask. I don't mind.
I have no WiFi at the moment, so it may be difficult for me to hand it over.
I am using phone 4G, Or School Internet. Instead of recreating it @AlexTheCoder. If you still are creating it.
I have the whole plugin. However, i am not sure. but i do think i have it, if that helps any.

Sketz

Verified Member
If i don't have it, or can't seem to find it. I'm very sorry.
But i'll be looking. :)

dNiym

Verified Member
With 1.8 now out kinda a waste of time to re-create the old style scoreboard... 1.8 allows for more than 16 characters and much nicer scoreboard layouts. We've been using the one in my profile pic since the 1.8 protocol hack. It's not 1.7 friendly (crashes outdated clients) but again full 1.8 is right around the corner!

Sketz

Verified Member
With 1.8 now out kinda a waste of time to re-create the old style scoreboard... 1.8 allows for more than 16 characters and much nicer scoreboard layouts. We've been using the one in my profile pic since the 1.8 protocol hack. It's not 1.7 friendly (crashes outdated clients) but again full 1.8 is right around the corner!
Not exactly a "Waste of time", if people still play 1.7-1.8

Everyone don't just play 1.8,
Most plugins have been buggy with 1.8,
Although they have been looking around the bugs.

But players still play, 1.7 ;)