• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

What Do You Look For In A Server???

LeafHD_

Verified Member
1. Tagging in nearly every single post gets annoying af—truth.
2. FRIENDLY PEEPZ
3. WIZE PEEPZ
4. MATURE PEEPZ
5. Full sub-element support (Plant, Metal, Flight, Blood, etc)
6. Equality
7. Organized Set up (I dont want to do a long ass command or run around like a chicken without a head just for earthbending)
8. Simplicty in chat ("[WaterLord] [EarthNationKing] [KewlDude] [#Selfie] [IKnowWhereYouLive] SomeGuy: hi" is UNNAACCEPPTTABBLLEEE!!!)
9. Fair bending
10. Humor (Without crossing the line... z.z)
11. i loike turtulz

FearlessPie121

Verified Member
What I look and expect in a good bending server.
1. I expect standard and basic rules.
2. I look for respect from Staff and Default Members.
3. Cursing, I don't mind as long as it's not offensive or harmful to anyone in any way.
4. I try to look for balanced bending. I'm not gonna stay in a server if any element is more overpowered than the other because I feel like every element is powerful and balanced if you use/bend it correctly.
5. I look for staff that don't ignore members.
6. I don't really care about the Player Count, but I usually play in simple servers.
7. I appreciate competitative events even though I usually lose. I just hate when people get cocky and act like they are undefeatabled :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

FearlessPie121

Verified Member
1. Tagging in nearly every single post gets annoying af—truth.
2. FRIENDLY PEEPZ
3. WIZE PEEPZ
4. MATURE PEEPZ
5. Full sub-element support (Plant, Metal, Flight, Blood, etc)
6. Equality
7. Organized Set up (I dont want to do a long ass command or run around like a chicken without a head just for earthbending)
8. Simplicty in chat ("[WaterLord] [EarthNationKing] [KewlDude] [#Selfie] [IKnowWhereYouLive] SomeGuy: hi" is UNNAACCEPPTTABBLLEEE!!!)
9. Fair bending
10. Humor (Without crossing the line... z.z)
11. i loike turtulz
OMG RULE 11 YAAAAS

Majorite

Verified Member
I look for a smallish amount of players (like 15-30 or so). I really hate when players are more overpowered because they have multiple elements or avatar state. :p I don't like when you have to buy moves or don't have access to all of the subs, either. Also, I don't like when people act really cocky after they win a battle.

I guess this is more what I don't look for in a server rather than what I like. o_O

FearlessPie121

Verified Member
I look for a smallish amount of players (like 15-30 or so). I really hate when players are more overpowered because they have multiple elements or avatar state. :p I don't like when you have to buy moves or don't have access to all of the subs, either. Also, I don't like when people act really cocky after they win a battle.

I guess this is more what I don't look for in a server rather than what I like. o_O
lol xD

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Pretty much what everyone else said ^^

A good server in my opinion usually has a small community of friendly people who you get to know fairly quickly. I also don't like servers who advertise and have all these ranks, etc. Having basic staff is fine, but when you got VIP, VIP+, MVP, etc, and all these others, it draws your attention more quickly to the fact that it's still pay-to-win (Even though it's against the EULA...). Plus just like @LeafHD_ said, servers with lots of tags in chat are also a put-off.

Other note with staff: I can't stand servers who have people on their staff a minute after they join or who have the most immature staff.
"OMG PUT THAT BACK THATS NOT FARE THAT WAS MINE RAWRWPGHWPWNHPWG BAN"

Staff who can't be reasonable at all annoy me. o.o

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Pretty much what the others said, except I like big communities too. A player count from 70 - 80.

gangksta

Verified Member
I appreciate servers that promote competitive nature the most. I am in favor of the common rules (that many of you had said above), but regarding shit-talk, I advocate it to a certain level. Bullying and harassment are unacceptable, but if you want to heat things up I'm all for it. Otherwise, I also really appreciate servers that don't exploit the Avatar rank for money. I enjoy the idea of giving users a completely balanced pay-free experience.

Taiko the Waterbender

Verified Member
1) an organized Spawn: if once you joined a server and you are mutilated by colours, random chat rules spamed by console, lots of books, suspended text, maps, mobs, annoying XP "level up" noises... Goodbye server. It would be just like this: once you spawn in, you are in frount of a wall. There are three buttons. One will give to you the rules, other the server info, and the third anything the Owner thniks it is important to put there.
2) Different chat channels: eveyone loves their privacy, and one way to get it (except from the console) is local chat.
3) Arenas: I think that every bending server should have at least one arena. And this arena has to be fair to all players. Enough dirt so Earthbenders can play, some water lakes in order to waterbenders don't have to glitch out and create their own water (also, bottles), a few mountains would be nice to Airbenders and chi-blockers and LAVA SO I CAN EASIER BURN THE DAMN FIREBENDERS!! >:D ... no lava, please. The only lava the arena should have is the one Earthbenders create.
4) Survival and RP worlds: griefing allowed, but not recommended (what you do to someone else, they can also do it to you).
5) A bending quiz would be nice: you start by answering some questions (not questions like "Do you drink water?" BAM waterbender) and at the end it would tell you what Element your personality "fits" the most, but you could also choose another Element or chi-blocking.
6) Respecting staff *here comes the plot twist* that desearves respect: Staff and the members of the server should be just like the Elements, balanced. Don't give too much "goodies" to your staff, because not all people is professional. Make sure that the people you make OP aren't just there to play around. Staff NEEDS to follow the rules. Before staff members they were just players.
7) Balanced Elements: I don't like servers that have too many technique of an Element and the others don't. If you are getting new seven Fire moves, make sure the other Elements also get some buffs.

Mysteriously Logical

Verified Member
I don't mind rules as long as I am allowed to curse and taunt on a certain level.
I like the cool, layed-back, ''fight me irl'' staff...
Also, any server will do for me as long as it is very competitive and has bending balanced alongside no lag. :)

Hero

Verified Member
I don't mind rules as long as I am allowed to curse and taunt on a certain level.
I like the cool, layed-back, ''fight me irl'' staff...
Also, any server will do for me as long as it is very competitive and has bending balanced alongside no lag. :)
What's this "balance"?

Mysteriously Logical

Verified Member
What's this "balance"?
Dude are you serious?
.____.
Element balancing is the most important thing in a bending server, it should be a priority. It is where no element is better than the rest, for example, water arms by default unbalances a server by A LOT. It can pull earth into water, it can grapple away from a situation, it makes water naturally better than the rest. Balance is when it all depends on the players skill. All the elements are all equally powerful.

Last edited:

Hero

Verified Member
Dude are you serious?
.____.
Element balancing is the most important thing in a bending server, it should be a priority. It is where no element is better than the rest, for example, water arms by default unbalances a server by A LOT. It can pull earth into water, it can grapple away from a situation, it makes water naturally better than the rest. Balance is when it all depends on the players skill. All the elements are all equally powerful.
mhmm........wuts this "skill"?