• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

What binds do you use?

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Ok, but still, nobody really knows how to balance it, it's not possible. One peoples balanced config would be different from another peoples. That's why the config is there, so server owners can balance it to their form of balance.
A default config that is quite balanced already saves people a lot of time.

Loony

Verified Member
Ok, but still, nobody really knows how to balance it, it's not possible. One peoples balanced config would be different from another peoples. That's why the config is there, so server owners can balance it to their form of balance.
I think the staff members of PK could easily balance it as best we could. Would it be perfect? No. But it would be damn better than it currently is. We can get a config that most of us think is atleast decent and then server owner's can change a default or two if they really don't like something.
I mean, look at the full moon factor by default, water moves like torrent wall and surge with those defaults can and have crashed servers.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I think the staff members of PK could easily balance it as best we could. Would it be perfect? No. But it would be damn better than it currently is. We can get a config that most of us think is atleast decent and then server owner's can change a default or two if they really don't like something.
I mean, look at the full moon factor by default, water moves like torrent wall and surge with those defaults can and have crashed servers.
Alex wouldn't be included I guess cuz he likes the defaults.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Any staff member that plays on bending server's regularly with a variety of elements would be included and I don't think Alex plays on bending server's that much, for fighting atleast.
So you and Finn, maybe Omni? Vidcom probably, maybe kiam?

Joeri

Verified Member
But technically that first slot could be the middle
Look, the loop starts at 1 and ends at 9. then it keeps repeating that. What's before 1? Yea, 9. but where is 9? on the other side of your screen. The most logical awnser would still be that the start is hotbar slot "1"

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Look, the loop starts at 1 and ends at 9. then it keeps repeating that. What's before 1? Yea, 9. but where is 9? on the other side of your screen. The most logical awnser would still be that the start is hotbar slot "1"
But the technical answer is that the first slot could be any of the slots

MikaDoooo

Verified Member
Chi:

1: Paralyze
2: Rapidpunch
3: Quickstrike
4: Smokescreen
5: Acrobatstance

^Main moves I use, so they are bound to the keys closest to WASD.

6: Swiftkick
7: Warriorstance
8: Highjump (inferior to Acrobatstance, as the jump distance is equal :/)

Water:

1: Water Manipulation
2: Torrent
3: Waterspout
4: Waterarms

^ A nice combination of quick damage, defense, utility and mobility.

5: Iceblast
6: Waterbubble

^ The Icebullet combo is too much fun!!

7: Water Gimbal
8: Frostbreath
9: Surge

^ Strong but situational moves.

Last edited:

LeafHD_

Verified Member
Metal:

1. MetalClips
2. MetalFragments
3. MagnetShield
4. EarthBlast
5. EarthRide
6. Shockwave
7. Collapse
8. EarthArmor
9. EarthSmash

Earth:

1. EarthBlast
2. EarthKick
3. EarthLine
4. EarthRide
5. RaiseEarth
6. Shockwave
7. Collapse
8. EarthArmor
9. EarthSmash

Water:

1. WaterSpout
2. Torrent
3. WaterManipulation
4. Surge
5. WaterArms
6. PhaseChange
7. OctopusForm
8. IceSpike
9. HealingWaters

Air:

1. AirSpout
2. AirBlast
3. AirSwipe
4. AirSuction
5. AirShield
6. AirBurst
7. SonicBlast
8. AirJet
9. Tornado

gangksta

Verified Member
Just a recommendation - try using letters near your movement keys instead of using the hard to reach numbers 7-9. For example, my movement keys (compared to wasd) are esdf, so I correlate q w r t and g to slots 5-9. Makes switching a lot easier IMO.

pfm2001

Verified Member
BC:
WaterManipulation
HealingWaters
Surge
WaterBubble
WaterSpout
Torrent
WaterArms
OctopusForm
PhaseChange

Noble:
WaterManipulation
HealingWaters
Surge
WakeFishing
WaterSpout
Torrent
OctopusForm
FrostBreath
PhaseChange

(Note: I also bind other moves to slots temporarily if I need to, then change it back)

Paipa

Verified Member
Here are mine. Don't get mad cause this may be counted as "Bumping" But I just made my profile so.

I'm primarily water but i've recently started dabbling in with earth.

My waterbinds are this.
waterspout
water manipulation
torrent
geyser rush
phase change
bloodbending
frost breath
healing waters
Plant whip
waterspout

Some people who snoop through my binds ask why I have waterspout bound twice? Well I have that as my escape move for both 1 and 9 just in case I'm in the middle somewhere and can't get to 9 faster I'll go to one or nine

Hero

Verified Member
WaterSpout
WaterBubble
HealingWaters
PhaseChange
OctopusForm
Torrent
Surge
IceSpike
WaterManipulation