• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

What binds do you use?

HydroMan

Verified Member
I use my first slot for attack, second for defense, third for utility, forth for alteration or change of smth, fifth transportation/mobility, sixth that consists of hitting amything that is around you (torrent, shockwave), seven and eight for subelement, and nine for utility.

Hero

Verified Member
I use my first slot for attack, second for defense, third for utility, forth for alteration or change of smth, fifth transportation/mobility, sixth that consists of hitting amything that is around you (torrent, shockwave), seven and eight for subelement, and nine for utility.
Noice

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
1 is my main ability.
2 is an alternative for my first ability.
3 is an open slot, anything that's left goes there.
4 is mobility/movement.
5 is defense.
6 is an AoE ability/that stronger attack.
7 is my ability to get some breathing room.
8 utility or anything that is left.
9 utility.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Forth is an exception for air, as i leave it for my airscooter (or an addon that consists mobilty, like last time i used it).

moo3oo3oo3

Verified Member
Chi:
1. AcrobatStance
2. HighJump
3. QickStrike
4. SwiftKick
5. WarriorStance
6. RapidPunch
7. Smokescreen

I always have acrobat stance on (since the arena doesn't let you get hungry) and have my selected slot on warrior stance. When I need to engage, I activate warrior stance for extra damage and do quickstrike and swift kick combo to immobilize my enemy. I then rapid punch, smoke screen, and repeat immobilize till they die.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
But a loop still has a beginning. and the most logical awnser to where it begins would be called our "first hotbar slot"

A loop has a beginning, but no ending. It repeats it own cyclus. but in order to repeat itself it must have a beginning.
But technically that first slot could be the middle

HydroMan

Verified Member
Chi:
1. AcrobatStance
2. HighJump
3. QickStrike
4. SwiftKick
5. WarriorStance
6. RapidPunch
7. Smokescreen

I always have acrobat stance on (since the arena doesn't let you get hungry) and have my selected slot on warrior stance. When I need to engage, I activate warrior stance for extra damage and do quickstrike and swift kick combo to immobilize my enemy. I then rapid punch, smoke screen, and repeat immobilize till they die.
I spamm paralyze and rapidpunch, which are deadly in where i play, that's why i have them on my first slot :p. I also use acrobatstance like ALWAYS. I wouldn't chi block if thats was not in the game.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
But technically that first slot could be the middle
player.getInventory().getHeldItemSlot() returns an Integer. The integer it returns can be checked by counting from the left side of the toolbar, then substract 1 from it. Therefor, it's logical to think it isn't some sort of "loop".

Hero

Verified Member
Yes. I do. All the abilities in the core take a while to balance out as it is.
Cant you guys just make a BETA update that fixes the default configs?
I agree that the default configs are extremely op which begs a question, wth were you guys thinking during the time?

HydroMan

Verified Member
I think Loony has idea where he is going up with the default configuration. Lets let him suggested it in an another thread for the upcoming next beta or stable update.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I agree that the default configs are extremely op which begs a question, wth were you guys thinking during the time?
You guys don't get it. It will change nothing, and i dont think server owners are going to delete their config file just for a few minor changes based on what a few people think, and everyone would have their own version of balanced.

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
No:
- Some people like the current defaults, highlighting the fact that it is opinion-based
- While many people agree the defaults are bad, it is highly unlikely they will all agree on values to replace them
- We cannot force-replace the values because owners may like their current config or have custom-"balanced" it themselves

Hero

Verified Member
No:
- Some people like the current defaults, highlighting the fact that it is opinion-based
- While many people agree the defaults are bad, it is highly unlikely they will all agree on values to replace them
- We cannot force-replace the values because owners may like their current config or have custom-"balanced" it themselves
Ok

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
player.getInventory().getHeldItemSlot() returns an Integer. The integer it returns can be checked by counting from the left side of the toolbar, then substract 1 from it. Therefor, it's logical to think it isn't some sort of "loop".
The loop is that you can go from slot 1 to 9 and vice versa, creating a loop of the integers, the integers just represent an order of slots that's easy to track. Technically the middle slot could be the first.