• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

What binds do you use?

moo3oo3oo3

Verified Member
I spamm paralyze and rapidpunch, which are deadly in where i play, that's why i have them on my first slot :p. I also use acrobatstance like ALWAYS. I wouldn't chi block if thats was not in the game.
Usually, alot of servers ban paralyze

Beygirl

Verified Member
(Earth)

1. Catapult
2. RaiseEarth
3. Collapse
4. EarthBlast
5. EarthSmash
6. EarthGrab/EarthLine
7. LavaFlow/EarthKick
8. Shockwave
9. EarthArmor

Loony

Verified Member
Loony with all the time you say you've spent, you haven't even balanced anything
I have balanced quite a lot. What exactly have I not balanced?

You guys don't get it. It will change nothing, and i dont think server owners are going to delete their config file just for a few minor changes based on what a few people think, and everyone would have their own version of balanced.
When the members of a server is constantly bitching about the defaults to the owner, I bet that would reset their config just to shut them up if we did a balance patch

Hero

Verified Member

When the members of a server is constantly bitching about the defaults to the owner, I bet that would reset their config just to shut them up if we did a balance patch
Da lango!

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member

Well to me air on your server has a major advantage, too much damage output possible with the speed. But that's my opinion, not here to start an argument. Also, balanced is very much opinion based, what one person sees as balanced others may not, there's probably no real way to make a balance.

Hero

Verified Member
Well to me air on your server has a major advantage, too much damage output possible with the speed. But that's my opinion, not here to start an argument. Also, balanced is very much opinion based, what one person sees as balanced others may not, there's probably no real way to make a balance.
I kinda agree with simple with air @Loony, its really fast amd really strong.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Already nerfed air since you've been on. Nothing I can do about its mobility.
Air passive has config, and so do the abilities with the push factors that would make things more mobile. Could you name something in air mobility that can't be edited?

Loony

Verified Member
Air passive has config, and so do the abilities with the push factors that would make things more mobile. Could you name something in air mobility that can't be edited?
Yes, technically I could edit air's passives and weaken air moves, but I don't think people would enjoy air moves if they were weak and I don't really think that they're OP because of it either

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Yes, technically I could edit air's passives and weaken air moves, but I don't think people would enjoy air moves if they were weak and I don't really think that they're OP because of it either
So you can do something about the mobility :p Hehe points have been proven

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
You guys don't get it. It will change nothing, and i dont think server owners are going to delete their config file just for a few minor changes based on what a few people think, and everyone would have their own version of balanced.
Oh I would do that.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
The loop is that you can go from slot 1 to 9 and vice versa, creating a loop of the integers, the integers just represent an order of slots that's easy to track. Technically the middle slot could be the first.
o to 8, not 1 to 9.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
One outta what? 100 servers now?
A lot more. Let me explain.
The most bending servers out there are owned by people who are, let's say "new" to server owning. For others, the config has gotten out of hand.
Those people who are new to it, have probably failed balancing out their config, and they want a balanced one. The would delete it for that reason, and keep the custom abilities configuration of course. For those who failed to balance it after a longer time, they would simply do the same. Believe me, there would be many servers who would do this to balance their config. I think you should be thinking around 40% - 50%.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
A lot more. Let me explain.
The most bending servers out there are owned by people who are, let's say "new" to server owning. For others, the config has gotten out of hand.
Those people who are new to it, have probably failed balancing out their config, and they want a balanced one. The would delete it for that reason, and keep the custom abilities configuration of course. For those who failed to balance it after a longer time, they would simply do the same. Believe me, there would be many servers who would do this to balance their config. I think you should be thinking around 40% - 50%.
Ok, but still, nobody really knows how to balance it, it's not possible. One peoples balanced config would be different from another peoples. That's why the config is there, so server owners can balance it to their form of balance.