• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Weekly Update 15/11/15

HydroMan

Verified Member
He's right with what he's saying, there's nothing to correct
Nope. Do you know the first main requirement for the probending to work properly after it gets released? (Highly I believe it will need) ProjectKorra (Core) to be install. Will it be supportive without it? Highly unlikely.

You just can't say probending is not equall to the core, since it consists one thing in common - bending and avatar world crossover to minecraft. And without the core plugin, you won't be able to run it (but since you're a developer, you should know better than me and you suppose to correct it if I'm wront on this).

HydroMan

Verified Member
Before you say something, I'll know that I know what Strange meant. One thing/plugin doesn't speak over the whole community that holds other plugins too, like how you can't say a company sucks due to one disapointed made product. I agree pk isn't dead at all. Im just saying that probending has "dead" by it's release date, due to falling at annouching the actual release date twice, over not finishing it as promised.

StrangeOne101

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I didn't mean anything but PK is not Probending lol.

And we know about the release date being quite a while ago but we've told you guys why it hasn't happened so please just be patient already xD

Besides, Mist said when he next gets some time he may be possibly be able to release it. So look forward to that.

HydroMan

Verified Member
If (Probending <= Bending) {
system.out.println("Probending is a sub plugin of ProjectKorra); }
else { systemoutprintln("Probending is not a sub plugin of ProjectKorra");
}​

HydroMan

Verified Member
And those who typed just
Code:
Bending [inserttwosymbols] probendin
will also get the error, as there is no statement for the program to display.

HydroMan

Verified Member
All Im saying that my condition shows that probending will have less content than bendng(core) or is just a sub plugin which without the core it can't be running, but it contains bending and from the same franchise crossover (so it is equal).

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Code:
Plugin probending = Bukkit.getPlugin("probending");
if (probending == null) {
System.out.println("Probending isn't installed.");
} else if (probending.getDescription().getDepend() != null && probending.getDescription().getDepend().contains("ProjectKorra")) {
System.out.println("Yup probending is a sub plugin of PK");
} else {
System.out.println("not a sub plugin of PK.");
}
Now shush.

HydroMan

Verified Member
Code:
Plugin probending = Bukkit.getPlugin("probending");
if (probending == null) {
System.out.println("Probending isn't installed.");
} else if (probending.getDescription().getDepend() != null && probending.getDescription().getDepend().contains("ProjectKorra")) {
System.out.println("Yup probending is a sub plugin of PK");
} else {
System.out.println("not a sub plugin of PK.");
}
Now shush.
3hard5me

Varni1

Verified Member
If (Probending <= Bending) {
system.out.println("Probending is a sub plugin of ProjectKorra); }
else { systemoutprintln("Probending is not a sub plugin of ProjectKorra");
}​