• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Weekly Update 15/11/15

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Hello! So, community updates am I right? I would like to start by saying that the Team is in fact still hard at work, but this is somewhat of a PSA. A lot of our Staff are between the ages of 16 and 20, so the peak of our educational lives, most work, most stress, least free time. I would also like to personally thank all of the daily visitors who continue to play an active part in the forums. Lets dive in shall we?

Development:
A new plugin build will be out in a very short while. There will be a few new features, but loads of bug fixes, so let the suggestions and bug reports continue.

Digital:
As mentioned earlier with the lack of free time, our digital director is putting what free time he has to working on this project alongside myself.

Community:

This goes more towards the users than the moderators and it ties in with the dev section, but the amount of bug reports has essentially stopped. Without bug reports the team can effectively clean up the plugin if they don't know what they're looking for.

End of Thread Discussion: Which Avatar do you think was the best? How about Worst?

Sorin

Lil spoiler of the biggest Beta 6 change for all you rowdy impatient kids out there.

OctoposForm range changed from 3 to 4.
Hope you all get that ;)
couldn't we do that in the config? :/ or am I missing the whole point? Also, OctopusForm*

Last edited:
I'm really happy this community hasn't died with the show :D

Well... The Avatar's job is to keep the balance in the Spirit and Material Worlds... I would say Korra, for the best Avatar, as she was able to stop the spirits to attack people (event that started with Fire Lord Ozai). In that way, I think Roku was the "Avatar-who-didn't-made-his-job-correctly". Of course, it wasn't his fault, he couldn't know that Sozin was planning to take over the world, but if the Avatar paid more attention to his friend, he could have noticed something was happening.

HydroMan

What I don't like, that Last Airbender applied "Avatar" word, that has already a few/one definition. They could have thought the name other than of existing term.

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
What I don't like, that Last Airbender applied "Avatar" word, that has already a few/one definition. They could have thought the name other than of existing term.
Actually, prior to book 2 of Korra, the explanation of the Avatar was the Spirit of the Planet in human form, thus being the Planet's Avatar