• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

WaterStrike - Water

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kikal

Verified Member
*Sorry, this is my first time making a thread like this/suggesting a move ;)

Waterstrike is a defensive ability for a Waterbender, as shown in TLA, when Katara faces off Hama, and Hama brings forth a great torrent, Katara stops it by doing a "palm" smash motion into the water and the water kind of blasts back to Hama.

The Idea/Example - A waterbender sends torrent at you, and by using the move Waterstrike, you send the torrent blasting into millions of small raindrops.

Usage - Shift & left click when a water ability is coming towards you.

Cooldown - 2 Seconds.

WaterStrike can only work for - Torrent and Surge. Seeing as Torrent is most commonly used in bending.

Last edited:

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
I wouldn't like having your ability, but I would prefer using waterbubble or as a combo:
This is a move demonstrated by Katara during her battle with Hama
GIF:

To do this , simply left click on a Torrent that is 1 block away from you. The animation for this will be water particles expanding. This has a 10 second cooldown. This is only usable during the full moon and if it's not full moon , only watermanip can be blocked.
Heio,
I read the threads about torrent redirection and I myself think that torrent shouldn't be redirected just like that.
My idea was inspired by the fight of Katara and Hama, When Hama shot 2 watermanips and i think Katara made a torrent out of them (could be the other way around, can't remember xD)
so i thought of that:

Element: Water

Name: Waterblocking

Combo: Torrent (shift) > Watermanipulation (click)

Description: the combo has to be finished when the torrent is 2 (maybe 3) blocks away from you, since the water will split infront of you, go behind you and if u click again on watermanipulation 2 Watermanips (the ones which are behind you) will hit ur target

I hope you understand what i mean :D
If not, please ask!
^ I only don't agree with it's combo sequence, because it isn't suitable in a sense.

Last edited:

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Watermanipulation doesn't have a correlation with blocking, but it does redirect. How about Surge Click or Sneak-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.